Thread: So glad I forgot my debit card at home.

Default So glad I forgot my debit card at home.

So I went to walmart to get tea and I walk in and what do I see? A giant teddy for 25$ If I had anymore than the cash on me I would have walked out with that bear. Kinda sad, very glad lol.
    I'm thinking my puppy George needs a friend.

I hope I'll get a second chance at that bear soon.
    Kerry

I was in CVS today to get some coffee they had on special and while I looked around they had an asile full of valentine's plushies down one side. They was all
    saying buy me and take me home. Didn't get any.

A few years ago I had a boyfriend that bought me the biggest teddy I have ever seen in my life! I am 5ft2 and this bear was so big I could curl up and sleep on him .

Sadly the boyfriend was an [email protected]~e so I ended up getting rid of him and the teddy.

If you get there at midnight when Valentine's day just ended then can get it 50% off that is when i get mine.:-)

When I want to Kings Island a year or two ago they had GIANT Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles plushies at the arcades and wanted them so bad but wasn't going to waste my money on the games

Yea, not a good time to have a plushie addiction that you are trying to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    If you get there at midnight when Valentine's day just ended then can get it 50% off that is when i get mine.:-)
    Does the significant other go for that? Most people want their gift on Valentines Day. You can probably save the gift for the next year, but you can't save the chocolates and candy. Candy maybe but year old chocolate? Ick,

Quote Originally Posted by WriteAndLeft View Post
    Does the significant other go for that? Most people want their gift on Valentines Day. You can probably save the gift for the next year, but you can't save the chocolates and candy. Candy maybe but year old chocolate? Ick,
    It's for me I get my bears that way why pay to much when you can cuddle a new friendly bear.