Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hey there!

Thought I'd introduce myself I'm DL who wants to experiment with AB but the opportunities rarely arise. As far as who knows my mother, from when I was younger (Very understanding) and an ex girlfriend who I had some fun with.

Enough about that though, I'm sure I'll be making plenty of ABDl related topics soon enough!

As far as my main fitness related hobbies go I do a lot of regular weight-lifting and running and.. erm.. eating to obviously counter-act all that exercise :P Hehe

I'm a huge fan of media related stuff. I'm a freelance radio presenter and voice actor basically exploring all things media related as well such as audio producing and video editing. I'm very much a tech lover. I play a lot of games in my spare time too so my life and job kind of revolve around the WWW :-)

Anyway, glad to be here amongst you kind folks!

HI there, I am a fan of media and am a "wannabe DJ" I have a small show online but not many get to hear it. People have told me i have a voice for radio just don't have the time to pursue that or even a VO or Announcers gig.

I know it's the career path I want to follow so it's where I pretty much concentrate all my effort these days,