Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about geting diapers

Talking Thinking about geting diapers

Hi everybody I'm not a big poster or anything but i was thinking about getting some diapers. I think i have a good place to hide them but i don't know which ones to get and if i can get more than one kind. Anyway in my city i can only find the Fitted Maximum Protection by Depends. Now they look like a fairly sturdy diaper with 6 tabs and all but i have yet to hear a review about them or even see a picture of anybody wearing them to see how they look. So far these diapers are the only ones I've seen in my city but i haven't checked at a pharmacy store yet the place where i saw the depends was at pricemart which might make things good and or bad 1 it has a self checkout and 2 there are a lot of people there. Anyway enough babbling on and on il finish this post. Thanks everybody

Just buy it and test yourself. Do not trust the test report so much, different people like / need different diapers.

Just enjoy testing the diapers yourself.

Fitted Max protection are a good starter diaper. The downside is that they are pretty thin until wet and the tapes really don't work well(mine frequently just flat out broke). They held about 3 wettings until they leaked on me and as far as messy ones, they leaked right up the back

as far as I am concerned, the reviews on diaperbook are WAY off.

I personally don't like the Depends brand since I've had bad experinces with their pullups, but I can't really bash their diapers since I never tried them.

I perfer the CVS/Walgreens brand of diapers. You can get them at Wal-Greens for about $20. You get 40 of them I think.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I perfer the CVS/Walgreens brand of diapers. You can get them at Wal-Greens for about $20. You get 40 of them I think.

I don't think they have those places in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't think they have those places in Canada
    Now I feel like a jerk.
    I'm sorry Mobius147, I didn't read that you were from Canada.

Attends are much better out your way bro.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Now I feel like a jerk.
    I'm sorry Mobius147, I didn't read that you were from Canada.
    It's okay, I always do that

The hardest part for me was buying them, in public. The cashier and everyone in the store seems to notice you; but if you get it over with it isnt bad.
    I wear depends fitted max, but ive always wanted to try other brands. When I was 13 I was a bedwetter and I wore Goodnites, but I've outgrown them in four years.
    Just try different brands and see what you like. If you want to keep it secret buy them on a sunday or just after school.

DiaperedFox