Thread: High-back PU (not PUL) pants

Thumbs up High-back PU (not PUL) pants

There's been some discussion of (the lack of) high-back PUL pants and I've been searching around. I still haven't found any, but fetware sells a high-back version of their ultraflex polyurethane pants http://

These don't have the cloth laminate so they're neither as comfortable nor as discrete as PUL and they are not machine washable. They're a lot more comfortable to me than vinyl, though, and they're supposed to last a lot longer. They don't crinkle as much as vinyl. (If I'm going to be indiscrete, I'd rather indulge in it.) Or, I should say they crinkle differently---sort of, but not quite, like a plastic bag. I find them a little creepy, but I wear a onesie over them anyway, so it's not particularly noticable.

And they are truly effective in containing my (massive) night diaper combination.

Best compromise I've found so far.

I know what you're saying. I too have been looking for a PUL highback, and I've not found any. I think I bought what you're talking about, but from All Together Diaper Co. and I've only been moderately happy. They did seem a bit creepy. I didn't like that the plastic seams around the waist and legs was plastic, and they felt uncomfortable. They do look like they would last a long time, but I've only worn them twice. I'm back to the softer vinyl highbacks.