Thread: Late Registration

SarHar37

Default Late Registration

Hi everybody! Sorry I have been too speedy on introducing myself, I'm a little shy and sometimes have trouble accepting these feeling. I'm Sarhar37, a simple life loving girl from Iowa. I like doing a lot of outdoor activities and sometimes enjoy mixing my baby side with them I first got into this sort of thing when a boyfriend from when I was 16 trusted me enough to show me this side of him. I was skeptical at first, but soon found myself indulging in the same games. I can't wait to get to know and make friends throughout this community!!

Quote Originally Posted by SarHar37 View Post
    Hi everybody! Sorry I have been too speedy on introducing myself, I'm a little shy and sometimes have trouble accepting these feeling. I'm Sarhar37, a simple life loving girl from Iowa. I like doing a lot of outdoor activities and sometimes enjoy mixing my baby side with them I first got into this sort of thing when a boyfriend from when I was 16 trusted me enough to show me this side of him. I was skeptical at first, but soon found myself indulging in the same games. I can't wait to get to know and make friends throughout this community!!
    Hey there Sarhar37!

Outdoors!? *runs and hides* those places are scary. :<

I enjoy being indoors, if that wasn't already obvious! Next to a computer hopefully :3

I'm a university student and I'm taking Computer Science as well, so I enjoy programming. Particularly I'm interested in the UX field.

So, what is your favourite thing to do outdoors?

If I *had* to go outdoors, and choose something to do... It would probably be golf. I like golf a lot, even if I'm just driving balls in a range! :P

Hope you have been enjoying yourself on here, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

- Lobie

Welcome, SarHar from Iowa. Your story sounds interesting. Please tell us more so we can get to know you better. For example, what sort of outdoor things do you like, and how often do you indulge in the diaper life.