Thread: Do you ever glance in the Trash/Garbage/Rubbish bin?

Default Do you ever glance in the Trash/Garbage/Rubbish bin?

Ok - I'm not sure if this makes me appear weird or creepy but I thought I'd share anyhow... Sometimes when I'm in public restrooms and when I'm throwing something away, I glance in the trashcan to see if their is a (adult) diaper in there. I don't look for a long period of time nor do I (God forbid) dig around in there or anything.

I'm not sure why I do this. Perhaps because I leave diapers in waste cans from time to time when I wear in public, I look to see if others might have done the same. Regardless, I'm in my early 30's and in my life I have seen one maybe 3 times.

Does anyone else do anything like this?

No, can't say I have ever done that. I mean, looking for a diaper in the trash bin. Of course I look into the trash whenever I am putting something in it, especially a public trash bin. I don't want to be careless and end up getting poked or cut by something that could be in there. You just never know what things people may put in a public trash bin.

Default Sv: Do you ever glance in the Trash/Garbage/Rubbish bin?

Yes I did that allot when i was a kid. Now i have my own diaper to use . So i don't need to search any more.

I glance down in the trash when I throw something away. I don't actively think about diapers when I look, but if I saw one, I would take notice. I wouldn't tough it(Eww), but I might try to guess who left it..