Thread: Hi, Nice to meet you

Default Hi, Nice to meet you

New to the ABDL community, More of a AB than a DL and sort of got into at a young age (not really remember).I guess it is was more like me feeling little compared to everyone else I knew, and can be a baby at sometimes. So i thought i give this a shot. Other than that leave a message if you want to know more about me. Just ask away.
    Other than that I like to draw, from realistic to cartoons(varies depending on mood).
    Playing Video Games: Any game is ok with me(Fighting, Racing, Rpg, Pokemon, and etc.)
    Watching movies, sleeping, and just doing stuff that is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzzly View Post
    New to the ABDL community, More of a AB than a DL and sort of got into at a young age (not really remember).I guess it is was more like me feeling little compared to everyone else I knew, and can be a baby at sometimes. So i thought i give this a shot. Other than that leave a message if you want to know more about me. Just ask away.
    Other than that I like to draw, from realistic to cartoons(varies depending on mood).
    Playing Video Games: Any game is ok with me(Fighting, Racing, Rpg, Pokemon, and etc.)
    Watching movies, sleeping, and just doing stuff that is interesting.
    Hey there Rzzly! Welcome to ADISC

It's nice to have you around here, and I hope you have been enjoying yourself.

What is your favourite movie? I enjoy watching comedies mostly, in particular I liked Wreck-it-Ralph a lot! Last night I watched Hotel Transylvania (in 3D) it was awesome :3

Pokemon is also the best :P Who is your favourite pokemon? I would have to say Vulpix myself, Eevee really is a close tie... and then it jumps down to Zorua.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

- Lobie

Thanks for the reply, was sort out for a while but I'm back. Same here I like both action and comedy movies. I find hard finding which movie is my favorite so I like all of them.

My favorite pokemon would have to be ..... Pichu I think it's been a long time remembering which one.

So anything on your mind right now?