Thread: Sending pacis to pacifiersrus?

Mew

Question Sending pacis to pacifiersrus?

I was looking at February 2013 > 30% off Silicone! Sweet Heart Deal! expires 02/14/13 for modded NUK 5's after I noticed that my teeth shift every time I use my 6+ MAM pacis and they always fall out when I try to sleep with them. It's not painful or anything, but it feels funny and I'm not sure if that's normal.

So I looked at their premade catalog and build a pacifier, and noticed they didn't have the design I was looking for. I even sent them an e-mail, but they directed me to the catalog again. So my last option would be to send them one (or two?) of my pacis. ><

My question is, has anyone sent theirs to be modded? Did you send one or two, and did they fail the first time (and second time)? How long did it take?
    I personally don't want to spend money on a duplicate of the paci I want modded, so I'm curious to hear other's peoples hits and misses with pacifiersrus so I can make a good decision. :3
    Last edited by Mew; 02-Feb-2013 at 12:00. Reason: Adding more questions.

I have a paci from them but mine was from the build a pacifier.. I got the care bears one in pink. But I have wanted to send one in.... Just remember if you do decide to send one in to be modded you will have to send in two. The reason is not all pacifiers are created equally, they will need to take one apart (you won't get it back) so that they can mod your new paci.

Mew

It says you can send just one (which I was going to do) but they'd prefer two.. I'll probably just buy another to send them in case they need an extra piece or something. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    It says you can send just one (which I was going to do) but they'd prefer two.. I'll probably just buy another to send them in case they need an extra piece or something. ^^
    they may have changed it th [QUOTE=pajamakitten;1014651] en , it been 2 years since I got mine.....