Thread: Introduction Post

Red face Introduction Post

I'm Lee (female) and am currently a student in FL. When I am not part of the AB/DL community I am most likely reading, watching movies, hanging with friends, or laughing at a bar.

I am an ultra newb to this community so feel free to shuck some advice towards me.

Wasup and you sound like me in that I am doing a lot of the same things when not involved in this whole shindig. FL is a fun place, kinda cannot wait to get down there in a april. Not too much to say atm other than coughgogaterscough.

In terms of advice the best is to read the rules (though it is pretty hard to break most of them unless you are trying). Other then that personally say to avoid the political type threads early on as they get heated. Using decent grammar and proper spelling is a plus. Having threads with decent content or a more then just one line helps leave a good impression but shouldn't make you avoid posting or not asking a question you might have (as long as it is in the rules).

Basically it comes down to not being creepy or being a jerk, and (my opinion) showing some willingness to try to spell correctly. Also be active, not that anyone yells if you aren't, but it is harder to bed into a community when you aren't around =p.