Thread: Guess it's time to post :D

Default Guess it's time to post :D

Hello everyone, I've been really shy about talking with others about this side of my life, but I guess you gotta start sometime.

I've been feeling really guilty about my babyish desires lately and figured it would help to actually talk to others with the same interest.

I'm a college sophomore studying IT, and I'm also an avid gamer. I also love to swim and play basketball every once in a while.

Edit: I'd also like to tell everyone that I am a bedwetter, and always have been. I've worn diapers on and off throughout my entire life. At this very moment I am eagerly awaiting my first shipment of Abena X-Plus to arrive. I've been having too many accidents recently and since I actually have income now I figured it was time to indulge myself.

Hi there, I too was very nervous to talk about this side of me too. It is still a bit nerve wracking but it's getting better! Hope your experiences here are good! What games do you like to play?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Hi there, I too was very nervous to talk about this side of me too. It is still a bit nerve wracking but it's getting better! Hope your experiences here are good! What games do you like to play?
    Oh all sorts. As a young college male I of course love violence in games like shooters, fighters, and strategy, but I also love games with a softer feel to them.

As far as my favorites? Well I can't really think of a set list but I do love Halo, Mass Effect, League of Legends, Zelda, and many others.