Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate Whiskers

Default I hate Whiskers

One of the things i hate most about being AB is #*+>&? whiskers grrrrrrr. They really screw with the way i feel....I hate touching them when i feel little....it just aint right! The only bit I kinda like is smearing shaving cream all over them....its always fun I feel really silly with it on my face....but I really love scraping it all off, then it feels OK....but arghh when i wake up damn....back again. even teddy feels yuk against my prickly chin.

What things do you really hate as an AB.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    One of the things i hate most about being AB is #€*+>&? whiskers grrrrrrr. They really screw with the way i feel....I hate touching them when i feel little....it just aint right! The only bit I kinda like is smearing shaving cream all over them....its always fun I feel really silly with it on my face....but I really love scraping it all off, then it feels OK....but arghh when i wake up damn....back again. even teddy feels yuk against my prickly chin.

What things do you really hate as an AB.
    Its something that bothers me at times. Before I feel I may be getting in the mood I will shave and it solves that problem. Even if I don't its a job that only takes a few minutes and your face feels so much cleaner and refreshed after a shave and wash. This has at times extended to removing all my body hair. It feels so much better to be totally hair free but its so time consuming to keep it up, as you have to shave again every other day to keep it smooth.

Whiskers! Gota face full. Gray hair got plenty of that I can't do anything about. Body hair never had much but shave down there everyday so my
    poopy has nothing to stick to. Easy clean up when I change wet diaper.

Rocking a handlebar and goatee combo right here! :P
    It's always fun to draw curly moustaches on people, so I thought I might as well grow one.

Boobs! How can you feel little wig a constant reminder that you are not! Wish you could take them off for a bit then back on when you feel like it.

Thought you were mad at the existence of cat food at first...

I can't grow facial hair that well to begin with so am clean shaven all the time, may have a small bit growing in between shaves but nothing that really distracts me from regressing. What I do hate it noticing that I have one whisker after I've shaved because even though it is only one hair it just feels horrible and so out of place.

If you actually care, get laser hair removal / IPL or electrolysis on your face

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    If you actually care, get laser hair removal / IPL or electrolysis on your face
    Oh goodness, no. I was just having a big sook!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Thought you were mad at the existence of cat food at first...

No no no....actually I love whiskers on kittens and bunnys and puppys etc.....just not on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    Boobs! How can you feel little wig a constant reminder that you are not! Wish you could take them off for a bit then back on when you feel like it.
    I hear you...

Yeah, I hate whiskers too, and I hate shaving as it takes time and effort. Like others, I sometimes get carried away and start shaving everywhere. I also wish my hair wasn't slowly turning gray. I envy all that young hair on my junior high students. I'm thinking about scalping them and weaving their hair into mine.