Thread: Got my Abri-form Air Pluses in the mail today.

Default Got my Abri-form Air Pluses in the mail today.

I love 'em, plain and simple. They feel nice, they fit well, and I'm not afraid to use them.

Perhaps my opinion will shift after longer use, though I very much doubt it. They don't feel as fragile as some people put them up to be on this site, and I feel that they retain their original shape better than plastic-backed diapers after long term use. I don't know what y'all are talking about when calling these diapers useless in reference to their strength.

Feels like some people here are exaggerating.

I've used the M3 version of these and have been fairly satisfied. I have got the samples of M4's and was pretty blown away. Prior to this my opinion of cloth-backed diapers were pretty low. I think a lot of people have issue with Abena moving more towards this style and leaving the plastic varieties. I do miss the crinkle factor, but a nice plastic pants can add this back.

Default Got my Abri-form Air Pluses in the mail today.

Forgot to clarify, Abri-form X-plus Air Plus.

I tried a sample pack of them last summer. I liked the M2's okay for daytime use in the Texas heat where I live. I found the M4's to thick and uncomfortable
    when wet and had to go out and walk in the heat.