Thread: Night time diaper problems?

Default Night time diaper problems?

Hi I have been diaper training myself at night time coz I want to be comfortable peeing when lying down itís been going ok so far been going to bed with a diaper for the last 2-3 weeks and can now pee when lying down, but I have been having some problems with when I wake up in the middle of the night bursting to pee and with a really stiff erection, here is the problem I canít let go when i have an erection I try to calm down and let go but my man parts are really constricted that it kind of hurts and I canít seem to calm it down I relax and lie in bed for 30mins and in the end its so uncomfortable I have to go to the bathroom in the other threads I found they say point your man parts down and I point it down when I get ready for bed I wear the diaper tight so it doesnít leak I just canít get past this! I wear tena slip super medium and there definitely not too small, basically how do you tame your beast :P. Any advice would be really great thank you.

Sorry for bad grammar and spelling Iím dyslexic.

That is something that has happened to all of us whether wearing a diaper or not. It will calm down as time goes on. If your in REM sleep that can happen often.
    It should calm itself down and then you should be able to pee normally.

I agree with oleman-in time this shall pass.Try to get used to "letting go' loosely while your awake-walk around just doing your normal actvities, and,just pee your diaper full,but dont force it!

Default Re: Night time diaper problems?

Quote Originally Posted by changedlife View Post
    I agree with oleman-in time this shall pass.Try to get used to "letting go' loosely while your awake-walk around just doing your normal actvities, and,just pee your diaper full,but dont force it!
    Funny thing is that I had recently watched a documentary about sleep and dreams. They stated that REM sleep causes erections (morning wood). I watched it on Hulu Plus. Something with the brain sending signals through out the body. The same thing that causes dogs to run in their sleep.

Don't you just hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night having to pee, but you can't because you're having an erection and it blocks your urethra. I know that feeling, and i hate it. I haven't found any other solution but to wait it out, try to think something unerotic. It can take awhile..but you can propably train yourself to ease the erection just like you trained how to pee laying down. It's all in your head.

And don't put your diaper too tight, it makes things harder (no pun).

If you want to get rid of your erection, pinch yourself in the inside of the tie. It hust like hell...
    If it does not work, pinch and twist.
    If it all fail, do some pushups...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul93 View Post
    I can’t let go when i have an erection....... my man parts are really constricted that it kind of hurts ......... I wear the diaper tight so it doesn’t leak ......... tena slip super medium and there definitely not too small........how do you tame your beast :P.
    set the beast free!!!!!!

yep, get a grip by letting go. or, more simply, wear a larger sized, looser fitting diaper. disconcerting, i know, but Wee Willy Winky needs lots of room to romp and play, just as any boy-anything does. this is why you'll find lots of the old pro's (who're we to judge how they make a living? ) recommending trad diapers, over dispies, as they can be fitted to suit.

and let's not forget that you're balancing constriction and sensory perception in varying degrees, so age[dness] and experience will also come into play as to the levels of each and how you deal with them. even now, in my 40s, i find it hard to urinate whilst erect, because of the tightness down there, and that with the irony that it's often more practicable to urinate in a diaper, whilst erect, than it is to try to force a downward aim into a bowl.

It would eventually go down just calm down and relax and probably don't wear it too tight.

lol, don't know what to tell you there buddy, just get used to it I suppose?

Fortunately I don't have that problem since all my wee comes out in my dreams. Can't believe I found a good thing about bedwetting. :P