Thread: DL Validation-A true account

Default DL Validation-A true account

Hi all!

Today i had a chat to my mother about the stupid things we did as kids.

I spoke of the time i put beads up my nose, and she started laughing.
    Puzzled, i asked her whats so funny and the look on her face told me it was an embarrassing memory of me as a kid.

I cannot believe she still remembers the time a asked for a diaper at age 5 and paraded around the house wearing one.

I knew what she thought and i quickly changed the topic.

If only she knew that my diaper fetish never went away!

On the way home i remembered everything that i went through in 2011, when i my my first post here and was struggling to accept having this fetish, and having my first major depression.

I have told this story already, however i don't recall mentioning a recurring dream i had when i was around 4-7 years old.
    This is ultimately what lead to full acceptance of my fetish, and was a sort of warning for when i got older.

It was of me waking up in the middle of the night, going outside with my arms raised.
    I wished i was diapered.
    At that point in the clear skies of night, with the moon at its fullest a creature starts flying towards me, answering my wish.
    At first it barley visible and as it approaches, its is the ugliest thing i have ever seen.
    Sometimes it was what looked like an old witch demon, or just an old ugly lady.
    Anyhoo, as it approaches, i see its terrible face and anticipate its going to kidnap me.
    At that point i close my eyes and lay on the ground in the fetal position.
    It was a sort of a terrified exciting feeling as i knew that i would be diapered at some point.
    The creature swoops up and grabs me and flies up to the skies at full speed.
    At that point i open my eyes and see this creature looking up at the skies ahead,looking particularly ugly but im no longer as scared and i keep my eyes shut.
    Suddenly i open my eyes up and i am getting diapered.
    What a wonderful feeling that was.
    The ugly demon witch lady is no longer here, instead the figure is either a beautiful woman or my own mother.
    Everything is golden and white, sort of like what i would imagine heaven would of looked like as a kid, and i get up off the bed and walk around the corner to a bright glowing presence, that i cannot see with my own eyes, only a figure.

I go ahead and sit on its lap and it appears to be my father.

To this day, i can still remember this dream i had as a kid, and it really helped me with acceptance when i was really depressed.
    I actually painted the first scene of my dream out of memory, during the major depression, and i always wanted to paint since i left high school.
    I give this as a gift to Adisc!
    Only 7 people have seen this painting.

I actually wanted to keep the painting to validate being a diaper lover, if the $*** ever hit the fan so bad, that words could not explain my situation.
    A dream can mean many things, and i really believe that this dream was a message to myself for the future.

Here is my picture and i made it looked warped on purpose.....

Has anybody ever had a similar scenario?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Validation dream.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	16013  

What did your mother think when she mentioned she remembers you asking for a diaper and parading around the home in one?

Cherub

Very interesting dream indeed. Thankfully I don't have very many dreams with scary elements in them. So I take it that your mother still has no idea you like and wear diapers to this day?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    What did your mother think when she mentioned she remembers you asking for a diaper and parading around the home in one?
    I stopped her before she could say anything out loud, im pretty sure she never said anything because my father was sitting in the kitchen listening to our conversation.
    She is very open minded though and has accused me of having a fetish around 10 years ago.
    'I hope you're not into Sado masochism'
    I did put her mind at ease and say nope, not thats its any of her business.
    I suspect my extended family is full of people with secret fetishes.
    No ways i can be the only one with a fetish, with our genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Very interesting dream indeed. Thankfully I don't have very many dreams with scary elements in them. So I take it that your mother still has no idea you like and wear diapers to this day?
    Not now though, but she knows i liked diapers when i was young, and tried to tie it as an example of a stupid thing i did when i was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    Hi all!

I cannot believe she still remembers the time a asked for a diaper at age 5 and paraded around the house wearing one.
    Can't say anyone's reminded me of it, but I distinctly remember a similar event from that age (although I recall I found the diaper in a drawer, the parading round the house definitely happened!)