So I've been lurking for a little bit and trying to get it together to say hi! so... Jellooo
I'm in my late 20's right now, engaged to a lovely lady and I thought it about time I got more open and comfortable with my ABDL side. I'm looking to make friends and share the company of people I can comfortably talk with about this stuff. so ... here I am!
Anyways, about me! I'm the kind of person who loves being busy.
- A multi-instrumentalist (guitar, auto harp, keys and a bunch of other stuff... although i'm having a bit of a break from it as I found I wasn't enjoying gigging as much as I used to)
- A programmer
- I work in academic libraries (love books!)
- I love geeky board games of all kinds (and a bit of DnD too)
- I love video games (love Minecraft Technic, man that game steal my life!)
- I do some graphic design for various bits and pieces, love being creative,
- I love good food, cooking, good company...
and, of course, seeing my other half (when we're not busy as hell doing other things haha!)
looking forward to meeting you guys!