Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ever ?

Default has anyone ever ?

has anyone ever cut through a wet diaper to see the aborbent beads / jelly inside i did it was kind of cool to see whare your pee goes after you go

PaddedPuppy

That would just make a big mess. I had a diaper explode before and all the SAP got stuck to the inside of my jeans. It was a nightmare to clean it all off. So no I wouldn't intentionally do that.

I wonder have you seen this? I found it on youtube and I found it funny

Pampers smash - YouTube

I have seen my ex's diaper he had cut so it can leak into the other diaper he put on and I saw the gels when he had the used diapers in his trunk. I have seen it with my husband's too when I changed him. It's a mess.

never... accidentally... leave one in a duvet case... when you're going to wash it... not good... not good at all!!!

Lucky for me it wasn't used

Yes. Even though I'm not an engineer I have an engineer's curiosity. I hafta' know how everything works from laser-readers to lichen and yes even diapers

Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    Yes. Even though I'm not an engineer I have an engineer's curiosity. I hafta' know how everything works from laser-readers to lichen and yes even diapers
    Huh. Diaper engineer. Yeah, there's gotta be a least a few out there in real life.

I'm with you guys, though. If it ain't broke find out why.
    Last edited by adasterix; 02-Feb-2013 at 00:28. Reason: whim

No I have not but I had a diaper tear open when I was taking a bath in one once and it was not a lot of fun to clean up.

nope, but have had several split and leave trails behind me in the past.. I also sacrificed an entire bag of Dry 24/7s to mix the SAP into extremely sandy soil a couple years back for a garden.. it worked beautifully, only had to water once a week.

I strongly recommend NOT disposing of wet SAP down the drain.. someone did that the next town over and made a mess at the sewage tratment plant that was truly ugly. (fouls up and chokes the screens, requiring a shutdown and cleanout) someone did that every day for a week, until there was a plea on the front page of the local newspaper saying PLEASE STOP DUMPING DIAPERS IN THE DRAINS!

I have not cut one intentionally to look at the SAP and fluff. I have poked holes to double up but didn't have SAP escape. I also had one break open on me when tried taking a shower with one on... that was not fun, fortunately I wasn't in the tub, I had just stepped out and it got all over the floor... that was not fun to clean up, especially since I had roommates who fortunately wasn't home.