Thread: Great AB Universe ordering experience

Talking Great AB Universe ordering experience

Just had a good experience ordering some Cushies samples from AB Universe.

First time I've ordered from them! I mailed in payment & my order was received/processed within a week. When the order shipped a notice was emailed to me. The box was discreet & secure, coupons & 2 suckers were included (cotton candy & cherry!) along with the packing list. For those curious about the size box 2 sample packs may come in, the box I received was: 9"x12"x8.5".

Was afraid they wouldn't fit at first (the medium does run small, I got the plastic backed), but they just fit on my 35" waist (I do have larger hips though). Prefer a tighter medium over a lose & saggy large, but will get some larges to compare.

The Tena Maxis (medium) have the best fit on me of all the diapers I've tried so far. Love the cute designs on the Cushies though! No complains on the absorbancy. In my limited test run they held one wetting with ease & could have taken more. Of course a booster would be recommended for extended use.

AB Universe is currently having a 20% off special on Cushies, also look on retailmenot for additional coupon codes you can use.

Any questions?

Attachment 16007
    Last edited by MaxBaker85; 01-Feb-2013 at 00:29.