Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by CarLover View Post
    I am new to this, but glad I found all of you. Hello.
    Hey there CarLover, welcome to ADISC!

New to the whole ABDL world? Or new to the forums :P

Well, I can see you are new to the forums I guess

Anyways! Glad to see that you have joined us, it's quite awesome when we get new members! We may all be here for one interest, but everyone here is so completely different! Care to share anything about you that sets you apart from the rest of the crowd?

I'm a computer science student studying for a BSc. in Computer Science, and of course I also love programming. Typically I will program in C# (Using WPF) because I enjoy it more than any other language I have used, but I can program in anything if required (as long as I have a moment to learn the language of course, and it isn't some silly esoteric language... and even then I know some of those!).

If you need any help getting around the site, feel free to ask! I can see you have been contributing a little bit around here, so I hope everything has been going well

- Lobie

New to the forum....But not new to AB. Thank you for the welcome Lobie.
    Sounds stupid on my part, but C is a dinosaur and you are 23...Wow, C is still around. Nice to know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, a well loved dinosaur.