Thread: qustion about being little

Question qustion about being little

my friend asked me how do you separate you little from your big? how do you have separate little and big time? How do you become regressed? how do you let someone else know your little ? how do you regress with out you children finding out? i don't know how to enplane to her i never had to think about it ive always just done it help please.

H0TWH33LS

Quote Originally Posted by babyjewels1122 View Post
    my friend asked me how do you separate you little from your big? how do you have separate little and big time? How do you become regressed? how do you let someone else know your little ? how do you regress with out you children finding out? i don't know how to enplane to her i never had to think about it ive always just done it help please.
    These are very valid questions and I would say that this varies from person to person. I think trust plays a large role in letting someone else know your little but I also think they may be able to pick up on it via social cues? so the conversation might not be necessary. Another good way to be able to get out of "little space" might be to practice using a safe word.

Like alt+tab But sometimes the ABDL aplication jumps from system tray
    Last edited by CrazySmoker; 30-Jan-2013 at 18:05.

methedragon2

I think that it has as much to do with the way a person looks at life as a whole, the little side of me does not deffine me but is a way of liveing life and it is just one of the threads that make up the garment that I am

My little side is a just another part of my personality that is always there. I don't have the ability to simply switch this part of me on or off. However, the level of influence my little side has on me varies depending on the circumstances (e.g. work, social situation etc).

The two extremes for me would be 'fully regressed' and 'fully grown up'. In regression mode my little side is effectively in full control. In grown-up mode my little side is still there but is simply sitting quietly letting me get on with my adult life. There's a whole sliding scale between the two.

It's difficult to let someone know you're little. There are many threads and articles on this site which deal with this problem. However, I think the key steps are usually to think about why you want to tell someone and, if you are certain it's what you need to do, to be very careful in how you approach them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker
    Like alt+tab But sometimes the ABDL aplication jumps from system tray
    This made me giggle - I can sympathise with this

Default Re: qustion about being little

I usually leave little time for the night, when i have full privacy in my bedroom, or sometimes with my mate who is willing to baby me from time to time.
    I can usually get out of the cub state fairly easy and fast, so no problem there, what is sometimes a.problem though, is the sudden regresions i've had a couple of times, like when i got lost walking back home from work (that walk takes about 1:45 hours x3)

As for the going into baby mode without your kids noticing.. well, i dont have kids but i have little brothers and i live at home with my parents and them, as far as you're cautious and leave baby time for.your own private time, it should all go smoothly ;3.

Oh and as for separating your little self from your adult one, it just requires common sense, although it may still may affect or change how you act or talk, usually it's not really that noticeable,as we all act childish sometimes =P

I always have some form of my little side entangled with my big side. Like if im walking with my friends and i see a cool plushy or something ill sometimes just run over to it and be like "I want it!" just out of habit. It doesnt bother them cause they do the same thing (not for the same reason). But as for regressing completely to my little side its fairly easy for me to do. And those who know that side of me have no trouble noticing it because my dialogue and attitude change noticeably. coming out of it is easy if im by myself but if im with my girlfriend and she's going along with it, its not as easy for me but thats out of my own choice. As for kids, just regress whenever you have time to yourself when you know they arent around and you should be fine.

As others have said its not so much a switch as a sliding scale. So I reckon I spend most of my life somewhere between "mostly adult" and "adult". The little bit is just inside - I just see regression as letting my little side out for a bit!

I quite like it this way - It gives a different perspective on life

Well for the first question at least, you could tell them that to have seperate little and big time, is simple because I am not going to act little at work or act big when diapered, so those two are easy to distinguish. I don't know how to explain the others but I hope that one helps at least.

Mostly when I'm feeling little my partner can tell, my mood is quieter and a bit more playful, and I get more cuddly. I'm always aware of it, and can switch between big and little as I need to. But if my little is being persistent, I do need to make some special 'little' time or it just gets annoying. At these times regression requires very little effort, it kinda takes over automatically when I let it, if the situation is right the regression can be pretty intense like I'm becoming someone else, that's when an understanding partner is really pretty necessary. It is awesome to have the opportunity to regress to that level.