Thread: Cd rom drive as a coffee cup holder. Funny youtube video.

Default Cd rom drive as a coffee cup holder. Funny youtube video.

I was on youtube and came across this video of a guy using his cd rom drive as a coffee cup holder. The drive tray slides in and takes the cup and coffee with it.

I used to do the same thing over 7 years ago with a broken rom drive. Luckily it never slid in.

Default Re: Cd rom drive as a coffee cup holder. Funny youtube video. used to have a cd rom drive like thing that had a working cigarette lighter like the one found in cars

Thats what they are for nowadays.

I still dont have a DVD-rom in my PC but I got top of the line parts like a 1TB HDD, a i5 3570k and a 7870 GPU

i rote a little joke program that made the cd drive eject randomly and burp every time

Annoying thing is I've known some staff members do this, had to replace the drive as tray snapped

Those of us who were early mac adopters were familiar with macpuke which accompanied the floppy disk eject with the retching noise.

The ThinkGeek guys also had an 5 1/2" drive bay "EZ Bake" oven in their April Fools issue once.