Thread: pork chop sandiwches! (hi.)

Default pork chop sandiwches! (hi.)

hi there. it's really nice to find this site and i'm happy to be here. i'm a chef by trade who is relatively new to all this so please be a bit patient with me. i just started wearing diapers on a (somewhat) regular basis and am finding it to be quite an enjoyable experience. i guess i just like the way they feel and look on me and all that other good stuff. anyways, i have a variety of hobbies. i like to play/write music, cook for good friends and family, collect retro video games, watch anime. i'm also a voracious reader and absolutely ADORE consuming massive quantities of interesting pieces of pop culture. i guess i'm hoping to talk with other people who are more experienced in this whole "scene" or whatever and hope to figure out a more specific niche as far as where i "fit in" and just get to know other people like me and see what makes them tick. well, i guess that's it for me. thanks for reading and i look forward to getting to know all of you a bit more! ^_^

I absolutely *love* pork chop sandwiches! How do you do them? I usually like to be simple: some toasted potato bread, light mayo, and a slice of greenleaf lettuce. To be honest, I don't use porkchops. I usually use a pork loin that I've sliced nice and thin and piled on the sandwich.

Do you slaw your sandwiches? I've tried it a few times but I haven't been happy yet with the results (with pork sandwiches, at least).

Oh yea, diapers diapers diapers.

Welcome to ADISC!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deadspex View Post
    i guess i'm hoping to talk with other people who are more experienced in this whole "scene" or whatever and hope to figure out a more specific niche as far as where i "fit in" and just get to know other people like me and see what makes them tick. well, i guess that's it for me. thanks for reading and i look forward to getting to know all of you a bit more! ^_^
    If so, let me encourage you to start conversations in the Adult Baby thread (it's also for those of us who like diapers without the ageplay angle... long story). We're all joined by a love of diapers but for many of us, talking about diapers gets repetitive after a while so we tend not to. That's why the Off Topic and Mature Topics fora combine for 5 times as many posts as the AB forum. But any conversation topic started will take off pretty well if the first post is interesting and gets people to think, even if it's not a new topic for us. Also if you say something controversial and poorly defended.

Countdown

^ holy hell, can't believe that's what i thought of when i saw your thread title... video's really stupid, would not recommend watching unless you wanna lose some brain cells...

welcome, welcome

Hi, Deadspex - chef by trade. I'm Deke, omnivore by trade . That was a nice, succinct introduction. What in the world gave you the crazy idea of putting a diaper on? ...of all things.

Hope to get to know you better.

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post

^ holy hell, can't believe that's what i thought of when i saw your thread title... video's really stupid, would not recommend watching unless you wanna lose some brain cells...

welcome, welcome
    Oh come on though! It's still brilliant! I love those overdubs!

PORK CHOP SANDWIIICHES!!

What retrogames are you into deadspex? any era in particular? I'm a long-term addict of super metroid and the many awesome hacks that have been made in recent years.