Thread: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Default Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm Sarah and I'm a AB.I have always been playful and childish in personality.I like , having my face painted and believing in fairies. I didnít become that person when I discovered diapers. I've just always been like that.

Default Re: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome to ADISC! It's awesome that you enjoy this and accept this part of you. This is the right place for you.

Is there anything else about yourself that you want to share, like any hobbies that you do, any instruments you play, what you like to do with your free time?

Hi sarah and welcome. I hope you have a great time in the site! if you need a friend or someone to talk, do contact me