Thread: Thumb Sucking

I love it too! I do it *all* the time, it's really hard for me to desist from doing it in public. I love watching other people suck their thumbs too, and I like when I feel intimate enough around another person to comfortably suck my thumb around them. It feels so cosy any safe.

The whole experience is enhanced by my blankie.

hehe I do it in public sometimes, I like it cause then I get all embarresed. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dodus View Post
    hehe I do it in public sometimes, I like it cause then I get all embarresed. ^^
    I do it in public too... I've done it on the train, which is always really crowded and I'm all hot and sleepy and I lean my head against the window, and the next thing I know my thumb's in my mouth, and I'm all embarrassed! I've caught people staring a couple of times and everything. I do it when studying in the library too, but that's less crowded so less embarrassing.

havent had this problem, sucking my thumb hurts

I love doing it. ^-^
    But if I do it for about fifteen-thirty minutes at a time (or suck on pacifiers), I get an oral fixation for the next couple of days.

Can't say I've ever had a thing for thumb sucking. I wouldn't mind having a pacifier to suck on, but for some reason I don't find sucking my thumb to be appealing at all.

I used to do it all the time. Up until I turned 14. Then I finally stopped, but I could easily go back to it. I just don't want to have the habit again, so i use a paci instead.

I like more of my dummy.... sucking on my thumb is bad for me due to bitting nails