Thread: Diapers to Lace,

Default Diapers to Lace,

As someone who's new to the AB spectrum and coming from a MtF transgender lifestyle I'm starting to look at different days and who I am day by day. During the last week I've been sick, congestion and green phlegm (not to be graphic) and I spent the week in a pull up curled up with my plushy dog, but now that I'm feeling better, its back to lace and taking care in my appearance.
    I guess this could be said the same for everyone going from their normal everyday persona to the in-home persona.

Now looking at the AB attraction has a lot of parallels to my journey of self acceptance with cross dressing. If anyone is coming to grips on cross dressing or even the AB lifestyle just remember, first and foremost you have to accept yourself, and be proud that you have something that makes you different from others around you, because you need to accept yourself and keep your head high because you are someone's example. I found out that a co- worker has a younger brother who is a MtF cross dresser coming to terms with his lifestyle.

Keeping this in mind as that example I have to remember to be a normal everyday person who just happens to cross dress and show the world I'm not a freak. So I guess all that being said I want to say. You need to be happy with yourself because in the end if your with someone or not, you have to enjoy the person who you are. Love yourself and others will love you.

Just a thought.
    Kerry

I think you would probably look GREAT in lace! Here's my thoughts:A nice thick diaper, a white satin diaper cover with frills, and a beautiful lace mini skirt with matching blouse/top.You would look totally adorable laying in your crib before naptime! I think you would really be happy with yourself, and your wardrobe with this-You go girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Keeping this in mind as that example I have to remember to be a normal everyday person who just happens to cross dress and show the world I'm not a freak. So I guess all that being said I want to say. You need to be happy with yourself because in the end if your with someone or not, you have to enjoy the person who you are. Love yourself and others will love you.

Just a thought.
    Kerry
    I know the feeling there! I wish the world would be more accepting about these kind of things, I've wanted to crossdress since I was maybe 15 but have over diapers when I was 12 lol or as I called it then play dress up, my mother had informed me that if I turn out gay she would cut my mr.happy off and make me a real girl. So coming out to the family is a no, but thank god or whoever else is up there that I have the worlds best fiancée! She knows about my love of diapers and now she actually loves them to now lol and she's accepting of me being a sissy. She even bought me panties so I stay out her drawers lol and yesterday she helped me buying a nightie ^^ would help if I had someone to go shopping with other than her cause for some reason I feel embarrassed but for some reason she finds it cute she has to hold my hand in the department store

It sounds like you had what I have now! Lol wish I had some diapers here so I wouldn't have to keep getting up and down to go to the bathroom lol