Thread: What diaper will fit?

john777

Default What diaper will fit?

Hi all. I plan to be posting more but i have a few questions.

Ok so Im a 32 inch waste and I think my croutch (waste line to top of back) is like 17 inches if that makes sence. Something like that. Im 5 foot 7 inches and weight 145. Mostly skinny. And i have a small penis if that helps!

I wear the Xl last gen girls goodnites usually. I only wear nothing else no usig them.

So the question is id really like to get a new type of diaper from the store that is a baby or kid diaper that will fit besides Xl goodnites.

Would pampers size 7 fit me (i know you cant get them in most stores)?

Or how about pampers size 6?

Or also huggies size 6?

Or luvs size 6?

And will the smaller goodnites (for spider man prints) fit?

Or any pull up type of other kid diapers?

If anyone had any estimate, id love it. Yes i know baby diapers are meant for babys and wont fit perfect.

Jusf say which ones you think would fit. I probably wont be able to get pampers size 7 but i still wanna know.

Also if anyone has a good thread that can help me id like that. But also try to answer the question! Ive tried to figure it out before but am scared to buy them incase their to small snd i dont want to mod.

Thanks for help know its a lot.

john777

Quote Originally Posted by john777 View Post
    Hi all. I plan to be posting more but i have a few questions.

Ok so Im a 32 inch waste and I think my croutch (waste line to top of back) is like 17 inches if that makes sence. Something like that. Im 5 foot 7 inches and weight 145. Mostly skinny. And i have a small penis if that helps!

I wear the Xl last gen girls goodnites usually. I only wear nothing else no usig them.

So the question is id really like to get a new type of diaper from the store that is a baby or kid diaper that will fit besides Xl goodnites.

Would pampers size 7 fit me (i know you cant get them in most stores)?

Or how about pampers size 6?

Or also huggies size 6?

Or luvs size 6?

And will the smaller goodnites (for spider man prints) fit?

Or any pull up type of other kid diapers?

If anyone had any estimate, id love it. Yes i know baby diapers are meant for babys and wont fit perfect.

Jusf say which ones you think would fit. I probably wont be able to get pampers size 7 but i still wanna know.

Also if anyone has a good thread that can help me id like that. But also try to answer the question! Ive tried to figure it out before but am scared to buy them incase their to small snd i dont want to mod.

Thanks for help know its a lot.
    anyone can help me? I need to knoe sion if possible!

Thank you. Even a little info will help'

i have a 29 in waste and pampers size 6 fit but tight and i can wear the smaller goodnights but they hurt my man hood i dont know how small you are but have to be small to wear those hope that helps

john777

Quote Originally Posted by hummm07 View Post
    i have a 29 in waste and pampers size 6 fit but tight and i can wear the smaller goodnights but they hurt my man hood i dont know how small you are but have to be small to wear those hope that helps
    Ok thanks! Do you think if you were alittle bigger the pampers size 6 wouls still fit. Like is there any extra room at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and anyone else have anything they can offer? Thank you!

Anyone have any size threads?

i really need to know what can fit soon!
    Last edited by john777; 29-Jan-2013 at 01:04.

Basically, none of those are going to fit in anything resembling the word "fit." A 32-inch waist is well into the *medium* range of most adult diapers.

john777

So wait... I know none of them will "fit" but no even pampers size 7 or luvs size 6 will fit? Im pretty skinny!

And if i had to get 1: what soze 6 baby diaper should i get. Luvs 6 or pampers 6?

Pampers Cruisers sz7 or Baby Dry sz6 should both fit with a bit of pre-stretching.