Thread: How to go along modifying a diaper?

Default How to go along modifying a diaper?

So I saw on a Youtube video a guy wearing a modified size 4 huggies diaper, and surprisingly it fit him well. So how does someone go along modifying a diaper like this? I'd really like to know.

Can you post the video? I've taken size 6 huggies and used two together + some duct tape to make a diaper before, but that was when I was first experimenting and only had access to a small CVS store (with none of the adult diapers). Not the best option imo.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingusual View Post
    Can you post the video? I've taken size 6 huggies and used two together + some duct tape to make a diaper before, but that was when I was first experimenting and only had access to a small CVS store (with none of the adult diapers). Not the best option imo.
    pampers size 4 modified - YouTube

It's mislabeled. While it says "Pampers" its really huggies as pointed out in the comment section.

Ahh okay I think I see what's going on. Basically, his waist can fit the length of the tapes, but he can't fit into just one diaper. Basically, he took two diapers, and slightly overlapped them so they could reach all the way around. He took the tapes of one diaper, wrapped them around his waist and attached them to the front of the second diaper. Then he folded the two diapers under neath him, and used the tapes of the first diaper to attach the two together in between his legs.

It's pretty much what I used to do when I could only go to CVS for diapers.

Hmm, I just compared my thighs and waist to his. Basically we're portioned the same way. Great, now I dont have to worry about rushing to the bathroom ever again lol. If I'm correct, he has a 32 inch waist and a almost flat buttock.

Back then I had a 30" waist, and they'd pop on me occasionally. Honestly, I'd suggest just going to Walgreens and getting Certainty brand if you can't order online.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingusual View Post
    Back then I had a 30" waist, and they'd pop on me occasionally. Honestly, I'd suggest just going to Walgreens and getting Certainty brand if you can't order online.
    As I said in a much earlier post in another topic (around the time I joined) its not the same. Adult diapers dont absorb as much, plus at least for me you cant really back to the time you first wore them.