Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plastic panties fixing question

Default plastic panties fixing question

i got some plastic panties the other day about 2 weeks ago (leakmaster or something.) and today i noticed it had a tear near one of the leg elastics.
    is there any (cheap but effective) way to fix this? the tear is about mid-front of the leg.
    no i have no idea how it got there, just that it is now there.

"Flexible Vinyl Mender" at ACE hardware works great. If you don't have an ACE hardware nearby, any vinyl repair compound works.

i would go withe the vinyl repair compound it would look so much better then duct tape

Your LeakMasters should have lasted a lot longer than 2 weeks, though I have had some problems with their threads unraveling, which is very annoying. I hope you are washing your plastic panties by hand and then letting them line dry. I put mine on a plastic hanger and let them air dry. They are somewhat fragile, so you have to take some care with them. I wash mine in the shower when I'm taking my shower, and I use dish detergent. I then rinse them out a total of 4 times, turning them in and out that many times.

that may be my problem.. i wash them when i take a bath.. using my bodywash to clean them.. (cant really sneek a bottle of dishsoap into my bathroom..)
    then i hang them in my closet.
    that or due to over-use? i have worn them almost nonstop since i got them.

Default Re: plastic panties fixing question

I've had the same problem with the leakmasters. They rip at the seams pretty easily. A few others might have lasted me a few wearings.

In my personal experience, I havent had that problem with baby-pants' gerber white plastic peva pants. They have lasted me a long time so far compared to the others. I've worn these quite often.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I have had similar problems, but no luck using super glue or vinyl cement or even duct tape. It is usually due to the plastic pants being too small. I have found it is easier to just buy a new pair and be more careful.

Buy plastic pants with cloth elastic band instead

they do have the cloth elastic band. the tear is just on the inside of it, left leg. about maybe half an inch from the snaps

- - - Updated - - -

i have heard the BPGWplastic pants are... really loud. i am trying to be discrete here due to my mom may flip out if she finds out.