Thread: whats up

Default whats up

Hi, I have looked around this site for a while. Mostly for advice. I like most of the people on this site have aninterest in diapers. I have liked them for as long as i can remember and it took me a while to be okay with that. but I am trying. I like many things besides just diapers though i like to play the guitar i like movies i have a girlfriend, which is another reason i joined this site. I look at posts here for advice on that as well. We have the same job and are together all the time. She is very special to me and I am hoping to spend y life with her. I am glaad I finally made an account here and look forward to getting to know some other people that I can talk to and get to know.
    Sorry this might be all over the place bt i tried

Quote Originally Posted by john81 View Post
    Hi, I have looked around this site for a while. Mostly for advice. I like most of the people on this site have aninterest in diapers. I have liked them for as long as i can remember and it took me a while to be okay with that. but I am trying. I like many things besides just diapers though i like to play the guitar i like movies i have a girlfriend, which is another reason i joined this site. I look at posts here for advice on that as well. We have the same job and are together all the time. She is very special to me and I am hoping to spend y life with her. I am glaad I finally made an account here and look forward to getting to know some other people that I can talk to and get to know.
    Sorry this might be all over the place bt i tried
    Hey there john! Welcome to ADISC.

This is a fine intro, and looks like you've come to the right place for advice

So, besides diapers what do you enjoy doing?

I'm a university student in computer science, and I am in an art show opening tomorrow! I'm pretty excited for it, should be interesting at least.

I hope to hear back from you soon, and see you contributing around the site, maybe you can help people seeking advice themselves

- Lobie