Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi there, I am a furry and a dl. I am frightened to join this board but I've been into diapers since i was fairly young. I'm 26 now but wore goodnites through most of my elementary schooling and up until 8th grade.

I started again when i was in college and have had an interest in wearing on and off. Outside of the DL thing I enjoy X-box and hockey.

I'm hoping to know that others have had some similar experiences as me in getting over some of the fears associated with buying and wearing in public.

Hi! I have to say my story is a lot like yours- started wearing again in college, on and off since. I think the best advice there is don't force it. If you want to wear, wear. If you don't, don't. I'll go through periods where I don't wear for months and then wear frequently for a week.

Hockey, eh? After five Rangers games this season it feels like they never stopped.