View Poll Results: Who did you grow up with? (Most of the time)

63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just Mom

10 15.87%
  • Just Dad

1 1.59%
  • Mom and Dad

45 71.43%
  • Adopted

0 0%
  • Social Services (Mostly foster homes, orphanages, etc..)

0 0%
  • Grandparents

2 3.17%
  • Other family member(s)

0 0%
  • Other people (friends, family friends, etc...)

0 0%
  • Never lived in one place more than a year or two.

0 0%
  • Other (Please explain!)

5 7.94%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who did/is raising you?

Default Who did/is raising you?

Who did you grow up with for most of your life? Now, if you lived 2years with grama, and the rest of the time with your uncle, then vote uncle. Or if you spent every other weekend with your dad, but the rest of the time with your mom, then vote mom. Get the idea?
    Last edited by starshine; 20-Nov-2008 at 01:34.

I grew up with my Mom and Dad and my Brother and Sister.... but there is always family members or something living with us

I grew up with both parents, even through they weren't the best parent around...

I've grown up with both parents and one older brother for my whole life in the same house since I was born!

Both mom and dad, though my dad wasn't all there from his mental breakdown.

Footed P.J.

Mother, and biological father until I was maybe 9, and remairried father from 14 on. No siblings.

My parents divorced when I was two and I always lived with my mom after that. Saw my dad and the stepmom he married when I was 5 1/2 every other weekend until I was 14 or so and they moved three hours away due to a job situation, then I saw him for long weekends and holidays. Now I live closer to my dad but see both of my parents more or less the same amount of time. The fact that Dad works on weekends makes it difficult.

I grew up with my mom dad and 3 other boys, but most of the time when my brothers were gone it was just me and mom.

My dad was a drunk, he had no use for me, and I had no use for him, he favored the other boys, and my mom favored me, so me and mom got along really well, and after everybody left and got married, and he died, I stayed to take care of her untill her death in 83.