Thread: hello everyone, i'm new here...

Default hello everyone, i'm new here...

hey,
    for a while i'm reading here and now finaly i found the time to write.

i'm 30 years old from Israel (wich have a very nice comunity of AB/DL's).
    i love diapers since i can remember myself. like many others, i found about other people, who like diapers, only when i was in the middle of my military service (age 20).
    until two months ago, i used to wear diapers once a week usually. today, i wear almost 24/7. i think the reason for wearing much, is a good accept of the fetish from my girlfrend.
    i had a try telling a girlfriend few years ago. she took it realy realy bad!! sice then, i did'nt try anymore (until the present amazing girl).
    p.s - the decision of telling my girl i made after reading here...

attached: pic of some diapers from my stash.
    hope to be an active user here,
    sorry for spelling mistakes,
    Z
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-01-25_14-27-04_536.jpg 
Views:	994 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	15969  

Quote Originally Posted by DLmale View Post
    hey,
    for a while i'm reading here and now finaly i found the time to write.

i'm 30 years old from Israel (wich have a very nice comunity of AB/DL's).
    i love diapers since i can remember myself. like many others, i found about other people, who like diapers, only when i was in the middle of my military service (age 20).
    until two months ago, i used to wear diapers once a week usually. today, i wear almost 24/7. i think the reason for wearing much, is a good accept of the fetish from my girlfrend.
    i had a try telling a girlfriend few years ago. she took it realy realy bad!! sice then, i did'nt try anymore (until the present amazing girl).
    p.s - the decision of telling my girl i made after reading here...

attached: pic of some diapers from my stash.
    hope to be an active user here,
    sorry for spelling mistakes,
    Z

Hey there DLmale, glad to see you around here!

Glad to see that everything has been going really well for you! So, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

I'm currently a University student, graduating soon and hopefully with a job locally! I would really love to find a position, since I don't want to move away (just yet).

I hope to hear back from you soon and see you contributing around the site

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there DLmale, glad to see you around here!

Glad to see that everything has been going really well for you! So, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

I'm currently a University student, graduating soon and hopefully with a job locally! I would really love to find a position, since I don't want to move away (just yet).

I hope to hear back from you soon and see you contributing around the site

- Lobie
    hey Lobie,
    it's nice to meet you,
    currently i work in a purchasing department in a nice company in Israel.
    i also studying for my masters in engineering.
    loving diapers is something i remember since i know myself. i love the feeling of them and the way they makes me feel. sometimes i wear 24/7 and sometimes only once in a few weeks.
    only my gf knows about my fetish and she's (like i wrote before) realy cool with it. besides, i'm a member of a group in Israel of AB/DL's, most of them are realy cool people.
    on my spare time i like to ride my bicycle, travel, drink beer with friends and ski (although we do'nt have a good ski resort in Israel, so i usually go to France and Austria).

shalom achi. So happy to know there are people in tel aviv who wear.