Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My dad saw my diapers....:p

Default My dad saw my diapers....:p

Just thought I would post it. I was getting lax on hiding my diapers. I had some laying to the side of my dressor, and my dad went down to grab my plug in electrical heater when I was gone. He had to have seen them because they were sitting right besides it. He already new I'm a DL because I told him and it comes up in conversation somtimes. None the less, he didn't comment on it.

That is all.

I don't see the big problem then.
    He knew you were a DL, so I'm pretty sure he just brushed it out of his mind after he saw it.

That's the problem with getting comfortable- you begin to make slip-ups.

At least it looks like the impact was minimal.

Yah it does. I mean even though he knows I wear, it was still very akward and bothered me.

Fortunately time is a great healer. In time he will get the image out of his mind..hehe...I guess it's a good thing you had told him and cleared the air otherwise it would be meltdown time!

Don't worry, I've had a similar thing happen to me (though my Grandparent's didn't know about it beforehand)
    It'll be forgotten in no time.
    No need to worry about it.

Thanks everyone. You've been very supportive. I mean I'm not as much worried about it as I am embarrased about it.

Butterfly Mage

That's a big advantage to being "out" and having understanding parents. If you slip up, it's not that big a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    That's a big advantage to being "out" and having understanding parents. If you slip up, it's not that big a deal.
    Yah, I have to say my dad has been way cool all along the way. When I told him he didn't comment either way but only said "well, I guess everyone has there thing". I really appreciated that since he didnt' judge me either way.

He was Probly like "Whats this????" then picked the package up with his thumb and forfinger, held it far from his face and observed it: "diapers? Babys? Hmmmm...." then left to go find his long lost newborn.....

Or he just passed them off and walked away....