Thread: need a little help

Default need a little help

i currantly whare depends underwhare ( pull up style ) diapers and ive used 6 of them so far and 5/6 leaked on me and was just durring my first wetting and i hate how the padding doesnt cover my whole bottom then stop med way up my butt and was wondering if i could try something better that i could get at walgreens i am a Male 30 inch waste 130 or so lbs
    would good nights fit me in l/xl thank you if so do they hold up

note i love wetting and pooping in diapers

thanks to all that reply to this - potty pull up

Well if you just wanna get something at Walgreens, Certainty brand is your best bet. They have a "fitted briefs" selection that isn't just a pull up; it has tapes and everything. Also, you would fit into goodnites if you get the L/XL type. I fit into those and I'm just a bit bigger than you.

Of course, if you're willing to order online, there are plenty of good brands out there. Specifically, Bambino, any ABU diapers and Abena M4's are some of the favorites.

If ordering online is not an option for you, you can check to see if there are any medical supply stores in your area. They often carry many preferred brands, such as Tena, Attends, Abena and Molicare.

Well they're not the best out there, but they're definitely better than goodnites imo.