Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Baby mentality

Wink Your Baby mentality

How do you relax into your baby persona and can you do it quick or is it gradual? For me if I put dummy in my mouth a fresh nappy and my onesie on and listen to a couple sleepy lullabies like Rock A Bye Baby or Aidelweisse I'm there and can play baby for hours. Like to hear your thoughts.

H0TWH33LS

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboyuk21 View Post
    How do you relax into your baby persona and can you do it quick or is it gradual? For me if I put dummy in my mouth a fresh nappy and my onesie on and listen to a couple sleepy lullabies like Rock A Bye Baby or Aidelweisse I'm there and can play baby for hours. Like to hear your thoughts.
    I would agree this is a great way to ease into "little space." I would also add that having an accepting s/o would speed up the process because they would be positively encouraging you to enter that space. While I have never participated with a s/o I would imagine that story time could be a great way to ease into "little time." I could just imagine cuddling up and hearing a story that would bring me right back immediately.

For me, thinking about all of the stress on my life right now. I think of all the classwork, a reputation to uphold and stuff like that. Then I think of leaving all that behind and becoming a baby. And my subconscious does the rest

I almost slipped into baby me right then, just thinking about it started giving me that feeling :P

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I would agree this is a great way to ease into "little space." I would also add that having an accepting s/o would speed up the process because they would be positively encouraging you to enter that space. While I have never participated with a s/o I would imagine that story time could be a great way to ease into "little time." I could just imagine cuddling up and hearing a story that would bring me right back immediately.
    Ditto, Ditto both comments....It doesn't take much but a nappy, teddybear and a paci will transport me soooo quick, cuddles round it off, If my partners in the mood I do so totally love regressing, its the nicest place to be

I don't fully control when I slip into little mode...I'm always kind of in it.

Like it's always in the back of my mind and sometimes (When I have to be professional) I have to really make sure I'm not being to little or running over to the plushie section in a store or something like that. When I get home I usually start playing a video game and grab my stuffed tiggy and just start to slowly revert to what feels natural to me. Usually ends up with me in a diapier and a nice bottle of milk. But there are definitely levels for me, sometimes I get to be in a really little mood, but again this all just sort of happens on its own for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboyuk21 View Post
    Yup about sums it up

Same here. All I have to do is put on a diaper and I start to regress. If I add a onsie to that, along with my sippy cup, and I'm well on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Same here. All I have to do is put on a diaper and I start to regress. If I add a onsie to that, along with my sippy cup, and I'm well on my way.
    I got my Dry24/7 on with my plastic pants. Put on my footie and clipped my paci on. My eyelids are starting to get heavy so it must be time to regress.

Zipping myself into my Lycra Body Sock, diapered, with my paci

I'm may be more DL than AB, but I love to sleep with my paci. Diaper I use only when I can (not enough cash, no site to change etc.,) but what I really prefere is be with my ABDL amante and do babies together. Hell is she's married with other guy, so we spent only a few moments whenever we can.

- - - Updated - - -

May I like my paci more than diaper, not sure. Both of this is sexual, but paci really relax me. Important is, what I've in the head in the moment of diapered/with paci.