Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thinking of being a abdl baby sitter/caretaker

Default thinking of being a abdl baby sitter/caretaker

Well I need some advice I want to be an sitter/caretaker but need money so is it right to ask for money in return for this service?

Why would it be 'wrong'? As long as you're honest about it from the beginning, it's fine. However, if you're planning to do this IRL, I'd suggest you find a way to do it safely. What's your current plan?

Well I was going to more or less put a put somthing in the paper or post on an abdl sitter site something like that seeing as how where I don't have a nursery. I thought Id make house calls. Not to be mean but I do prefer wemen only also anyone I babysit would have to be 18+ and prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    Well I was going to more or less put a put somthing in the paper or post on an abdl sitter site something like that seeing as how where I don't have a nursery. I thought Id make house calls. Not to be mean but I do prefer wemen only also anyone I babysit would have to be 18+ and prove it.
    18+ is just good sense, but I think you'd have a hard time finding a purely female clientele. Female ABDLs are fairly rare, male caretakers (those who don't charge) are not so rare. In fact, I've seen a few ABDL women offering to be 'babies' for money, so it seems like the thing you want other people to buy is something some pay for the privilege of doing. Besides this, you're competing against 'sitters' who DO have full nurseries and years of experience.

Also, going to/staying in a stranger's house isn't really 'safe', that's exactly the kind of situation I would suggest you avoid. A hotel room would most likely work better.

Edit: I'd say as long as this isn't supposed to be your full-time job/main source of income, and you understand it's unlikely to pay that well, or be a service that attracts many customers (if you're strictly aimed at females), then it's a fine idea, I'm just trying to prepare you for the reality :p

I have also considerd the idea of renting out my baby side to mothers that can't have babies of their own.

I'm not sure there's a market for that.

H0TWH33LS

Quote Originally Posted by TripWarzlyn View Post
    I'm not sure there's a market for that.
    While I think there is a market I would say that there are a lot of other ways to make $$$. If you are thinking about becoming an abdl caregiver for the money I think you are diving into the lifestyle for all the wrong reasons. You may disagree but this is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    I have also considerd the idea of renting out my baby side to mothers that can't have babies of their own.
    I think you misunderstood my point: there is sometimes a market for female ABDLs to be 'babies' for men who identify as ABDL Daddies/caretakers. Let's break the misconceptions you seem to have down here:

1) ABDL caretakers will pay ABDLs to act like babies for them: Untrue for most of us, doubly untrue for male ABDLs. Triply false in cases where the ABDL caretaker (i.e. the one who would be paying money in this scenario) is female/a 'Mommy', because they're so very in demand anyway. Again: sometimes (not always!) a female (and here I mean a cisgendered, ovary-sporting, 'born female') member of the ABDL community can earn money by roleplaying as an adult baby for male members of the community who identify as Daddies/ABDL caretakers.

I'm not going to outright say there is NO woman who would ever pay money to babysit an AB, but I'm saying those women will be very few and far between, again, because they're the most-sought 'commodity' (Mommies interested in male ABs), and male ABs are the most common. I personally would not pay to perform a service that hundreds of people would be over-the-moon to receive from me for free/that people were prepared to pay me for.

This is somewhat equivalent to asking attractive people for money for the privilege of giving you a blowjob.

2) Vanilla women (who cannot conceive) would be interested in paying for the privilege of babysitting a grown man: I'm not sure you saw the twitter shitstorm recently (#15stonebabies), but the general public doesn't like us. They think we're creepy, weird, gross, pedophiles... Would someone who is desperate to be a mother want to associate with pedophiles, or people that she knows will be perceived as pedophiles?

The difference in most 'nilla people's minds between taking care of an actual, innocent infant, and an adult roleplaying as an infant, are enormous. I'd suggest for one thing, if I wasn't part of the ABDL community, my immediate assumption would be that this is a sexual fetish (it is for some), and so this adult man is asking me to pay to fulfil his fantasies (even if it's not sexual, this is kinda what you're doing). Other than that, the two are fundamentally different: one is an actual child, one is a grown man pretending he's a child. One will grow up and develop into a mature adult, with your love, guidance and attention, and continue your 'legacy', making you proud, a symbol of the love you and your partner have for one another. One is already a mature adult (no development here), who is simply providing the bare basics of what a child would DO, rather than what, for many people, a child IS.

A person who wants to have a child doesn't usually just crave feeding bottles and changing diapers, but this is what you're selling here: not the life-changing experience of motherhood, but the experience of being a temporary babysitter. Once again, you are selling what babies do, not what babies are. And I just don't think there's a market for that.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a caretaker but the problem seems to be that (a) you're severely limiting your clientele by only wanting to baby women and (b) you don't have a nursery (or anything AB related by the sounds of it) which kind of defeats the point of being a caretaker that requires payment. The people who use this service is pretty much exclusively male and they're not just paying for the caretaker but for the nursery experience they provide, if you ignore both of those things then you don't really have a business.

Think about it for a second, there are two caretakers I could visit. You, you won't take care of males and you have no nursery. Then there is your competitor, they'll look after males and they have a full nursery. Imagine an AB looking at these offers and think about how many will choose the second one over you because it will be practically all of them.

There is nothing wrong with doing it for money, just dont charge an outrageous fee for a ridiculously short amount of time. Im sure you will get more inquiries than you can imagine.