Thread: Howdy from Texas.

Default Howdy from Texas.

I have known about this site for a while but just recently joined to try to connect with other people like me. I'm also here because, after 8 years together, my wife is just now realizing that she likes diapers too, so I am hoping that we will find friends on here for us both.
    More later, thanks for now,

Welcome to ADISC Justplaying. I'm also from Texas. What are your interests or hobbies? Mine are Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I'm also retired.

Interests & hobbies you say? I have two kids, 8 & 6, so that's the majority of my time. I'm a mechanic, so naturally I am interested in most automotive news & activities (not a huge NASCAR fan though :-/). I play a fair amount of video games & also get together semi-regularly with a group to play tabletop games. And I listen to about 10 or so podcasts a week ranging from "This American Life" to "FSL Tonight." I am a nerd, but my wife loves me anyway. Oh, and then needless to say.