Thread: eBay bid - bait and switch nor not?

Cherub

Default eBay bid - bait and switch nor not?

I recently opened up an eBay account and began learning how to bid on items. Probably comes as no surprise that the first items I bid on were diapers. Which brings me to my question.

I won a bid for pack of Covidien diapers. Today I got the package, but on the tape tabs it said Kendall wings. before I leave feedback on the person's eBay page, I want to be 100% sure whether or not I got what I bid on. I don't know everything about every brand of diaper, so to be sure, this is my question:

Is Covidien the same brand as Kendall? Did I actually get what I bid on or was I shipped a different product?

According to northshore's website On the left side column under Catagory pages they list Covidien diapers as "Covidien - Kendall".

Helpful input on this would be greatly appreciated!

They are the same thing. I think Kendall is a brand owned by Covidien. But I could be wrong.

I went to Covidien's website and work through their menus and was led to here, Adult Briefs
    Which makes me thing that Covidien Owns/Makes Kendall which produces the Wings line. However it does seem kind of underhanded.

Covidien's Product page: OurProducts

But I havent have heard of Covidien and never had any Kendall products so I am just basing it off what I see on their sites.

Kendall used to be made by Tyco, but were bought out/incorporated into a larger enterprise a couple of years ago.
    there's bound to be some cross-overing and confusion, on the practical side and in the admin, during the transition.
    the transition also saw the Kendall range change from smooth plastic outers to the rougher textured 'cloth-like' plastic.

hope you got them for cheap! i bought a bunch at a thrift store on cheapcheap day (75% off!) and they still seemed like not such a good deal.

you can always ask to cancel the deal, but be prepared for a negative reply and/or negative feedback.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    hope you got them for cheap! i bought a bunch at a thrift store on cheapcheap day (75% off!) and they still seemed like not such a good deal.

you can always ask to cancel the deal, but be prepared for a negative reply and/or negative feedback.
    Buyers can't get negative feedback. And most of the time there will be a returns policy from the seller, or the distance selling regulations. Should be fine, but buyer has to pay return postage.

Speaking of ebay, does anyone else get a malware warning from ebay on some banner or whatever when you get on the website?

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Revive View Post
    Speaking of ebay, does anyone else get a malware warning from ebay on some banner or whatever when you get on the website?
    Nope. And what exactly are you making reference to? Your AV scanner gives you a warning about an advert banner on eBay? What and where is the banner on eBay, What extra info does it tell you, and what AV software are you using?

If you don't want to derail this thread, leave your answer as a visitor message on my profile.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    hope you got them for cheap!
    I did. Got a 12ct bag for $3.75.