Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: exciting new abdl toys :)

Default exciting new abdl toys :)

so today i went out and bought my first paci (actually they came in a pack of 3. i got them from albertsons )

so be it its a babys paci but i dont wanna spend like 30$ for a nuk 5 thats insane i may in the future but for now ill stick with a baby paci.

on top of all this i bought 2 bags of bambino teddy print

cant wait for them to come in

i enjoy the heck out of dry 24/7 but i figure i would try some others to see wat there like

whats the most exciting thing you have bought for your self as a ab dl

my plan is to get a onesie at some point as well as a bottle

and if at all possible a cloth diaper and plastic pants

I just ordered my first pack of baminos the other day, they're supposed to be here by Friday

Also I'm in the process of ordering a onesie too, hopefully it'll get here by next week :P I'd have to say I'm about as excited as you are

H0TWH33LS

I bought a onsie from target and I have to admit that is one of the best things abdl things I have...lame I know . I am waiting to try out some of the more "fun" abdl things until I am with someone I can use them with if that makes sense. I have heard that bambinos are quite the step up from regular store brands like goodnites so I am definitely looking forward to someday being able to try these out.

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I bought a onsie from target and I have to admit that is one of the best things abdl things I have...lame I know . I am waiting to try out some of the more "fun" abdl things until I am with someone I can use them with if that makes sense. I have heard that bambinos are quite the step up from regular store brands like goodnites so I am definitely looking forward to someday being able to try these out.
    Bambinos come in a pretty discreet package, I bet you could order a pack and pass it off as books or clothes (I'm assuming you live with roommates).

H0TWH33LS

You should never assume anything...as i said I am just waiting to find someone I can wear them with because they're kind of a special "treat" from what I've read. For now I'll stick to the goodnites though....

trust me on this adult diapers are so much better then other baby style diapers

dry 24/7 were amazing but as i said before i wanted to try something else

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    You should never assume anything...as i said I am just waiting to find someone I can wear them with because they're kind of a special "treat" from what I've read. For now I'll stick to the goodnites though....
    Woops sorry, I guess I assumed too much! I've just noticed that a vast majority of the time, people don't buy bambinos because they're scared people will find out. I know I was.

I just ordered my first onezie

Baby Onezie for Adults

It's the Jungle Friends one. :P So excited!

i was thinking about getting the diansour print

Do it! That one is totally cute I was between that one and the jungle one, but i went jungle.