Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beginner

Elvida

Default Beginner

My boyfriend recently told me about his DL tendencies, and at first I was pretty freaked out but the more I learn about it - the more harmless it seems. I love him and just want him to be happy so I have decided to support him on it. Just tried wearing one for the first time, and it really didnt freak me out like I thought it would. It turned hm on so much that it made me feel very sexy in return. I want to continue to explore the possiblities but am a little anxious about the actual use of the diapersfor what they are intended for if you know what i mean. Any tips for a beginner who wants to make this work?

Default Re: Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Elvida View Post
    My boyfriend recently told me about his DL tendencies, and at first I was pretty freaked out but the more I learn about it - the more harmless it seems. I love him and just want him to be happy so I have decided to support him on it. Just tried wearing one for the first time, and it really didnt freak me out like I thought it would. It turned hm on so much that it made me feel very sexy in return. I want to continue to explore the possiblities but am a little anxious about the actual use of the diapersfor what they are intended for if you know what i mean. Any tips for a beginner who wants to make this work?
    You don't have to use the diaper if you don't want to. If there's a line that you wouldn't be comfortable to cross, then don't feel that you have to. Take it slow if you feel the need to. It is a harmless fetish that is usually confused for other bad things.

On the otherhand, if you are experimenting further for yourself, just try to relax when going. At first you might have to be in a familiar position as your brain is trained when going. Perhaps sit on a toilet and start to release, then you can stand if you'd like to and try finishing.

Unless YOU are interested, make a border line if you think it's necessary. You've already taken steps that other flat out not many other people won't cross. Acceptance itself is hard to find. Participation in a small amount like treating him as a small child in short instances is rather rare. He would (should) be greatful.

Role playing during diaper changes could enhance those nights. Perhaps he likes a little bit of humiliation. Scolding him might be something hes in to. You just have to get more of his interests out of him.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

H0TWH33LS

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You don't have to use the diaper if you don't want to. If there's a line that you wouldn't be comfortable to cross, then don't feel that you have to.

Acceptance itself is hard to find. Participation in a small amount like treating him as a small child in short instances is rather rare. He would (should) be greatful.
    This is great advice, the best advice I can give is to communicate directly with your boyfriend. The suggestions about treating him like a small child and role playing during diaper changes sound like good advice. I understand though it may be hard for your boyfriend to communicate his boundaries if this is an area he has not fully explored himself. If this is the case I think you should both enjoy diving into this together and take things as they go. Since this is an aspect of BDSM I would gauge your boyfriend's sexual "kinkness" and go from there assuming you are the one in control. I know people in the past have suggested safe words so that might be something helpful to consider as well. I think the best thing you can do is worry less so much about making sure you are pleasing him (100% of the time) and the more you focus on the ABDL aspects. Remember this is something you should enjoy as well so if you are someone that likes to be in control than you should have fun with your new "little".

Elvida

I appreciate the advice so far, truly i do. i just feel like maybe i didnt make myself clear enough. My boyfriend has told me things he'd ideally like me to do but so far all ive been able to agree to was wearing the diaper for him and it was awesome. He was so attracted to me like hes never been before. I guess i am more asking for tips as far as easing into this process as id like to be a part of it if he is and how maybe others who were turned onto it by someone they loved made the actual diaper wearing sexy for them. Also, if i Am going to wear a diaper in the bedroom, id prefer it be a cute one - any thoughts on wear to get a cute one or how to decorate on your own?

Communication is the key, especially when there is any kind of sexual activity involved. I'm always taught that sex is precious and that it's important to know what your partner thinks about it and to know about your partners likes and dislikes (i.e. boundaries or personal limits). Furthermore, I think this goes for ABDL as well: it is important to know about your partner what he wants and what he doesn't like. In addition, it will help if you tell him about your desires.

Default Beginner

Hi Elvida! Welcome to ADISC and to AB/DL. Just wanted to tell you I'm very envious of your boyfriend, and to thank you for being so open minded! I sent you a PM with a couple of links I hope will help you both. You might not have enough posts yet to respond to it, but you should be able to read it! Let me know what you think of them and if they are helpful, so I can know if I should keep recommending them! Thanks again and good luck! :-)

My wife is in a similar situation, getting comfortable with wearing & wetting diapers. As far as using the diaper, if its something you want to do, then follow the previous advice of sitting on the potty in a diaper. If its something he wants & you are hesitant about peeing on yourself, maybe try making him go away & then pour some warming water (don't burn yourself) down the front. This will give the look & feel of a wet diaper without having to be "yucky." Also, my wife picked out her own bottle & paci (and mine). She seemed to enjoy it, perhaps a sense of involvement. Hope I helped.

I still havent worked up the courage to tell my wife, but if i ever do, I hope she takes it as well as you did.

Default Re: Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Elvida View Post
    I appreciate the advice so far, truly i do. i just feel like maybe i didnt make myself clear enough. My boyfriend has told me things he'd ideally like me to do but so far all ive been able to agree to was wearing the diaper for him and it was awesome. He was so attracted to me like hes never been before. I guess i am more asking for tips as far as easing into this process as id like to be a part of it if he is and how maybe others who were turned onto it by someone they loved made the actual diaper wearing sexy for them. Also, if i Am going to wear a diaper in the bedroom, id prefer it be a cute one - any thoughts on wear to get a cute one or how to decorate on your own?
    Bambinodiapers.com sells printed diapers. Abuniverse.com does too. They both have cute prints on them. If he doesn't already have these, maybe he'd like that as a gift. A lot of us prefer Bambino for a bunch of reasons.

With you using diapers it all comes down to how comfortable you are with doing more than wearing diapers. You just have to experience using it your self. If you're not to high about being in something that holds your urine, than just understand that its not harmful either. Urine comes out sterile (clean). After a few hours, you might notice some smell. Its not unbearable, until more time passes. Its not harmful for skin until you start smelling a foul odor after several hours. You just need to take another step and try it. Some people don't mind it, some people just don't feel comfortable. If you read responses from people like you there's two different answers, "ew", or "I don't mind it". Just try it a few times and figure out your comfort zone.

Diapers are a sort of a regression thing to us. Just think about wanting to be young again. Is there anything that sparks an interest to return to being young again?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Elvida

I want to try it, because so far i have been surprised with myself about how comfortable this all really is to me. It doesnt mean to me what it does for him but its sure worth it to see how happy it makes him. Im already starting to look forward to when we experiment with it because i love the feeling i get when i see him so turned on by what im wearing. To be honest, at this point my biggest concern is me never being able to find him sexy in one but hopefully that will come naturally too.

As far as bambinos, what makes you think they are better besides appearance?

And paddedinhespera, you should just talk to your wife, im sure she loves you enough to work somethng out that will please both of your needs. My boyfriend didnt tell me for 2 years, and when he did - im not gonna lie - i was not very nice about it at. It was even less the diaper fetish that was the problem as much as the thought hed been keeping this from me for so long. I felt hurt and betrayed, weve always had a very honest and open relationship until that point. I now understand he was just embarrassed and didnt want to mess things up bewtween us. I later apologized because the thought of him being so ashamed of something makes me so sad. Hes such a sweet loyal man and i would never want to make him feel that way. Im sure your wife will come around to the same realization, and no matter how scary it is, NOT telling her is unfair to both of you.