Thread: Hello from Austin, Texas

Default Hello from Austin, Texas

I'm a student at the University of Texas currently studying chemistry. I've discovered I was a DL when I was 15 and have been slowly discovering the wonderful community that surrounds it.

One of my main hobbies is music. I played on the drumline in high school and learned to play piano and guitar on my own. I don't write my own music, but I love to play covers of different songs. I also have a passion for live music. Some of my favorite bands are Alt- J, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Coldplay, Fleet Foxes, Incubus, Metric, Passion Pit (LOVE PASSION PIT!), Radiohead, The Shins, Starfucker, Third Eye Blind and Two Door Cinema Club.

I've also had a passion for the sciences for a large portion of my life. I'm working on become fluent in chemistry, and have decent knowledge of mechanical physics and basic biology. I enjoy discussing some of the new innovations and scientific discoveries, and feel free to PM me if you wanna chat about stuff like that (I would suggest starting a thread, but some people think it can get dull. I personally think it's exciting )

My diapered history goes back to when I was young. I'd always had a hidden interest in being diapered and never pursued it. As a kid, I always tried to be as mature as possible, and often felt guilty doing many kiddish things. I never could explain this guilt, and I still can't. I always felt bad when adults would look down on me; I always wanted to be treated as an equal to them when i was clearly not. This is probably what led to my diaper desires. While this is entirely hypothesis, the desire for adulthood was likely replaced by my subconscious with a more easily attained desire: the desire for childhood.

I say it's more easily attained because of the lessened responsibilities of a child. An adult always has to watch what he/she says, and has to make sure he/she always does what is expected. As a baby, I'm free to do whatever I want. I'm not even expected to use a potty when I need to go. This is what I believe is the reason I feel a desire to be diapered. I never consciously allowed myself to be a kid.

Anyways, to those who read all of this, I hope to get you know you and everyone here at ADISC! Feel free to send me PM, I love hearing people's stories. Even if you just wanna talk about something going on, I love listening to the going-ons of different lives, good or bad.

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention! I've started to get into playing chess. If anyone wants to challenge me to a game, just send me a PM and we can play on or something like that.

Welcome to ADISC Nothingusual! I'm from North Texas and I think we have already met on my thread and I answered your questions. I'm retired and a
    Texas Rangers and NASCAR fan. You can message me on my profile page for now if you want until you can PM.

Yea I got your PM, but unfortunately I can't send a PM back until I've been a member for a week. I guess it's some safety feature to protect the site.

Just wanted to say thanks for the welcome! I love how warm and inviting the community is here

Also I am quite the baseball fan, but my team is the Atlanta Braves. Not very Texan of me, I know, but my family's from Atlanta. Seems like we both got the rotten deal with that play-in wild card game this year.

Wow, Nothingusual, the description of your childhood sounds similar to mine. I too, wanted to be more mature than I was, and wanted to be treated more like equals by adults. Over all I had a great childhood, but I could have had so much more fun if I had just let myself be a kid. Also into the sciences - physics here. Glad to meet you. Good luck in your study of chemistry.

Howdy, nothingusual, and welcome to ADISC! I was just in your city this past November for the F1 race.

I'm also a fan of Incubus, chemistry, percussion...

Stay dry and happy!

Hey! I'm from Dallas, but a lot of my really close friends go to UT (no ABDLs, though - at least as far as I know). Austin is a really fantastic city.

At anyrate, welcome to ADISC!

Oh, wow! Hey! Another Austinite! Hey there and welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, wow! Hey! Another Austinite! Hey there and welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself!