Thread: Molicare super case

Default Molicare super case

How big is a case of molicare super plus? I wanted to get a one, but need to know how big it is.

not sure depends on where you order probly atleast 24 inches wide i think its four bags.

The size of the box could vary in size. Depends on whose packing the order what box they grab to work. I just got my monthly shippment
    from HDIS for Attends Waistband and all they did was take 2 packs out of a case of 4 they got from Attends. I wouldn't have known it but
    I looked on the bottom of the box and saw Attends address on it. Otherwise it was still a discreet box.

Ok little follow up question, what lie if any could cover for what's in the box

I dunno. I've only ordered once, and only a small amount. Told my friend it's a textbook for one of my classes from amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    Ok little follow up question, what lie if any could cover for what's in the box
    All of the identifying numbers that were on the box would only be useful to people working in the warehouse. There
    was no printing on the box as to what was in the box. It was a box that was sent from the Attends factory to HDIS.

the box will be something like:
    Attachment 15937

though they may have changed the printing since that pic. those are moliflex, btw, but about the same size as the other styles. usually, with the cases, what's inside isn't readily revealed by the outer livery (like, no graphics of diapers).

there's a thread from yore in which the actual dimensions are noted.