Thread: Where to buy diapers in Los Angeles? (Brick & Mortar Stores)

Default Where to buy diapers in Los Angeles? (Brick & Mortar Stores)

Hello friends,

Does anyone from the Los Angeles area have recommendations for good medical supply stores to buy diapers (prefereably near Pasadena)? I'm looking for plastic-backed options (like Depends max protection) but I can't find them in standard pharmacies anymore. Other options like molicares, abenas, or tenas would be cool too.

I need to buy them at a physical brick & mortar location because I live in an area where online orders can't simply be dropped off at my front door and still be there when I get home Thanks!

Default Re: Where to buy diapers in Los Angeles? (Brick & Mortar Stores)

Quote Originally Posted by hydro4404 View Post
    Hello friends,

Does anyone from the Los Angeles area have recommendations for good medical supply stores to buy diapers (prefereably near Pasadena)? I'm looking for plastic-backed options (like Depends max protection) but I can't find them in standard pharmacies anymore. Other options like molicares, abenas, or tenas would be cool too.

I need to buy them at a physical brick & mortar location because I live in an area where online orders can't simply be dropped off at my front door and still be there when I get home Thanks!
    Do you have a UPS Store near you? You can have it shipped there instead of your home. You can pick it up at YOUR convenience and you don't have to worry about your package getting stolen. It would be funny to see the look on the crook's face when all he got was adult diapers.

Just address it to the UPS Store that you want to pick it up from. Use your name, and on address line 2, enter your cellphone number so they will contact you when the package has arrived.

Most Walmarts still have Depends diapers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I called the local UPS store (which is a franchise and not run by the corporate UPS) and they don't hold packages unless you pay for their mailbox services. So I'm back to square one. Looking for a good medical supply store in Los Angeles that has a great selection of adult diapers.... any one had experience with this in So Cal?

Default Re: Where to buy diapers in Los Angeles? (Brick & Mortar Stores)

Quote Originally Posted by hydro4404 View Post
    I called the local UPS store (which is a franchise and not run by the corporate UPS) and they don't hold packages unless you pay for their mailbox services. So I'm back to square one. Looking for a good medical supply store in Los Angeles that has a great selection of adult diapers.... any one had experience with this in So Cal?
    Try a fedex store instead. There can be other places as well that aren't named after carriers. Even try a different ups store there's 3 in my small town of Lafayette Louisiana.

That franchise is missing out on some extra money.

Southern Cal is a huge area.

Theres a UPS store website that may help you as well.

Google UPS store with your location. You should get several results. Call around and do a little digging.
    Once you sort it out you'll have your go to place.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You used to be able to go to KCK's warehouse in Van Nuys to pick up, instead of getting them shipped. I got a case of M4s that way, but that was a couple of years ago. It's more of a drive, but I've also heard that Gary from XP Medical will let you pick up from him if you go out to Ventura.

The website for Pico Medical, near the Westside of LA, implies that they have Tranquility, but I've neither ordered nor gone into the store.

I don't know if they still do this. But you might want to call ahead and see if you can pickup the diapers at their place. They use to let me pickup and I would give them cash for a case. The owner was very nice. I don't know if they still do that now but here is the place. Mediprime - full range of incontinence products to fit any size or need. I remember it was at a care home for the elderly. But this was ten years ago. I used to like the diapers that they sell. But now I like the Bambino and the Dry 24/7 better. Good luck.

MATTTYCO

They sell attends here, I can't think of any other decent suppliers - aside from one in Huntington Beach that has high-end stuff.

You can call S&S and they will order any brand you want:
    S & S Pharmacy
    2922 Division St
    Los Angeles, CA 90065