Thread: hello from michigan

Red face hello from michigan

My name is christian. Im 19 going on 2. Its been 10 years since I boght my first pack of depends. [removed]. I am looking to make lots of friends.

I am gamer at heart. I make my own basic games for the pc.

I am usually at work.

I like to party but I do not drink.

Im a card carrying medical marijuana patient and advocate.

I hate the cold its 1 outside.

Im an athiest.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 22-Jan-2013 at 07:44. Reason: No personal ads, please

Quote Originally Posted by pacifierboy View Post
    My name is christian. Im 19 going on 2. Its been 10 years since I boght my first pack of depends. [removed]. I am looking to make lots of friends.
    Hi and welcome to the site. You might want to look at the article regarding making an introduction thread, as we'd like to get to know a little more about you than just diapers. After all, most of us wear and enjoy diapers, but we are so much more. I am a professional musician and an educator. I enjoy writing and have four stories on this site, as well as a published short story on Nook Books. Currently I'm finishing a novel.

In my spare time I enjoy getting out on the bike trail and riding through the woods and the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains, a place I now call home.

Since ADISC is not a hook up site for daddys and the such, tell us something about yourself so that we can not only get to know you a little better, but share similar likes.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 22-Jan-2013 at 07:45. Reason: Edited quote to match original post