Thread: Newbe

Smile Newbe

Hi just stared today hope to be around for a while.I have been a DL for 60 year way back be for computer were around.I won't bore you with details for thy are the same as a lot of people by not knowing why i was like this,no way would i share my DL life with any one. My wife know now but it is never talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by boby View Post
    Hi just stared today hope to be around for a while.I have been a DL for 60 year way back be for computer were around.I won't bore you with details for thy are the same as a lot of people by not knowing why i was like this,no way would i share my DL life with any one. My wife know now but it is never talk about.
    Hey there boby!

Glad to see you in our community, we are very friendly here so hopefully you will fit right in :3

So, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I'm a university student, and I enjoy gaming off and on. Right now I've been playing Pokemon, and Sims 3! I have a lot of games on the go that I have to complete soon!

Hopefully I get to hear back from you soon, and I hope you enjoy our community!

- Lobie