Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XLVII

Default Super Bowl XLVII

Let the hype begin! 49'ers and Ravens or is it the Harbaugh brothers? One of
    teams will be a first time loser. I like the 49'ers.

I'm rooting for the 49ers myself- I HATE the Ravens and have always hated them ever since they left Cleveland to become the Ravens. To me, it should be the Browns in the Super Bowl, not Baltimore. Yes, I have my team back but it's not the same anymore... feels different.

I will be rooting for San Francisco to win it and I may drag out my old San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt from the early 90s...

WildThing121675

I want both teams to win, (is that possible lol, ) but I think Randy Moss deserves a ring and so does Ed Reed, but I like both and will be rooting for both, but yes Go both.

Pulling for the 49er's. I've been a (Jim) Harbaugh fan since his San Diego and Stanford days. He's an incredible coach. I'm also a big fan of Kaepernick and followed his career from Nevada to the NFL. He was an absolute monster running the pistol at Nevada, and he's doing the same thing with San Fran.

I'll be pulling for the Ravens so Ray Lewis can go out on top. I was really hoping for it to be Atlanta instead of San Fran. but since the 9ers got us got Sunday, I'll have to pull for the Ravens.

I've been a Niner fan since the Montana/Rice days. I'm just glad to see my team being so close to what they were back then.

I'd like to see Ray Lewis finish his career with a Super Bowl ring, but not more than I'd like to see the 49ers get #6.

No one cares about Randy Moss, do any of you think he deserves a ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    he joined a team who are already one of the top teams in the NFL. He helps here and there, but I think 49ers could of easily done it without randy moss.

I don't wanna watch it this year (I'm a Falcons fan)

Congrats to the 49ers, Kaepernick is a great QB, and their defense incredible. Gore and Davis are pretty good as well, SF is good all around. Pulling for them over Baltimore.

Default Re: Super Bowl XLVII

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Moss getting a ring now is like being a third string QB. He'd get a ring, but it wouldn't be the same as him earning a ring when he was a factor on the field.

Tony Gonzalez would deserve a ring a lot more than Moss.

If Moss didn't go to Oakland, he'd have one. His own selfishness caused him to not have a ring.

Go Ravens. I hate the 49ers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2