Thread: Humongous Entertainment games from the past!!

Default Humongous Entertainment games from the past!!

Putt-Putt and Pep
    Pajama Sam
    Freddie Fish
    Backyard Kids

All these characters above I remembered from the 1990s. I remembered playing Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo, Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon-O-Rama, the first Pajama Sam game, Blue's Birthday Adventure, and Backyard (Baseball, Soccer and Football) games on the PC when I was a kid. Surprisingly, I still have those games except Backyard Baseball and Football and the yellow disc of Blue's Birthday Adventure. I'm pretty sure many of you guys remember playing at least one Humongous game since they were popular back in the day. Do you remember playing a Putt-Putt or Pajama Sam or Freddie or even a Backyard game from Humongous? Feel free to express your memories.

I never played any humungous games but they're sub division cavedog made Total Annihilation the greatest rts game of all time.

Putt Putt and Pajama Sam were great! My childhood :')

Do you know if it's possible to get them again? I'd love to play them padded

Freddy Fish!!!! I have all of them.
    Installed them on my 90's machine running win 98 SE. So awesome.