Thread: Hey.

Thumbs up Hey.

*A purple hedgehog walks up from the shadows, bearing ruby red eyes and singular cyan striped black sweat pants.*

So this is the Site that felix was talking about. Hmm. Anyway, hello everyone. My name is Linux Vega. Seasoned roleplayer and, in some ways, a DL. *blushes* anyway, as you might have guessed, I am a diehard fan of Sonic the hedgehog. How I became a DL is....something I would rather not talk about. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all on the forums, and possibly even make some lasting friendships with me. Thank you.

Welcome to the party! Adisc is a great forum and we try to keep it friendly, PG, and supportive. It's by far the best forum/site out there for AB/DL's.

Glad to see you here!

You seem to be a furry fan somewhat? I love Sonic also. Sega Genesis will always have a special place in my heart.

I am a big retro gamer. I do play new games but often have just as much or MORE fun playing old ones!

So what kind of stuff do you like? (Hobbies, Movies, Games, etc.?

Welcome again!

- Mitchy

purple hedgehog??????? I like blue myself, but it awesome to meet you. I hope you find this place an enjoyable and pleasent atmosphere.

I'm a very big gamer. I mean, very big. Own ps3, 360, AND wii along with a couple of other consoles including a PC. As I stated before, I LOVE sonic RP. It just allows me to let my imagination soar and create a story along with someone else. Swordsmanship always fascinated me. I just love how much of an art it is to use a blade instead of other current...erm...weapons...

One last thing. I'm also a diehard megaman fan as well.

I myself am I diehard otaku and gamer. I wish knew more about megaman (only played 9 and 10) Message me if you need help or have a question.

Trust me. The megaman universe is VAST. If you get to know it better I guarantee you won't go hungry anytime soon.

Hey, Linux! Welcome! I'm a fan of gaming, too... have over 20 systems and 1,200 games. Growing up I always looked forward to playing the new Mega Man and Sonic games as they were released. My favorite in both series is 2.