Thread: A Returning Chu

Red face A Returning Chu

Hello all!

Its been some time since I've posted and looked around these forums.
    Naturally as time goes on things tend to change so I figured I might as well reintroduce myself here!

I originally joined the forums Nov 2010 (http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...llo-there.html) with an curious interest in the Baby fur, Diaper Fur, Adult Baby and etc. lifestyle.

So, lets get the re-introduction started!

1) Hello! Who are you?

You can call me iKerochu, Kero, or Chu. Any of those aliases work.
    I'm a furry; my fursona is a ferrachu (Half Pikachu Half Ferret)
    19 years old, full time student, part time restaurant employee.
    Living in South Florida :P

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

What originally brought me to this forum back in 2010 was my interest and curiousity in this community. To meet new people and learn more about this lifestyle and interest.

I've returned now with the same spark of interest/curiosity and an open mind. However, this time to learn, experiment, and test out things for myself and my partner. (Whom also has discovered his interest with such.)

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Still very easy going and open minded.
    I tend to enjoy tons of things especially of the artsy or active variety.
    There is too many interests and hobbies I have to simply just list them all off the top of my head.
    Just talk to me and you'll learn 'em! :D

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

My main reason for returning back was because of my partner's interest in wanting to try some diaper/regression related things out. Remembering I had an account here I encouraged him to join and have decided to come back (:

Would love to meet new people/furs, learn new things, and receive support and advice in exploring this new world. I look forward to meeting/talking/interacting with you all and hope my partner and I will fit right in. <3

If you'd like to know anything else about me feel free to ask here or in a PM! :'D
    Last edited by iKerochu; 21-Jan-2013 at 09:24. Reason: Put wrong date

Quote Originally Posted by iKerochu View Post
    Hello all!

Its been some time since I've posted and looked around these forums.
    Naturally as time goes on things tend to change so I figured I might as well reintroduce myself here!

I originally joined the forums Nov 2010 (http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...llo-there.html) with an curious interest in the Baby fur, Diaper Fur, Adult Baby and etc. lifestyle.

So, lets get the re-introduction started!

1) Hello! Who are you?

You can call me iKerochu, Kero, or Chu. Any of those aliases work.
    I'm a furry; my fursona is a ferrachu (Half Pikachu Half Ferret)
    19 years old, full time student, part time restaurant employee.
    Living in South Florida :P

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

What originally brought me to this forum back in 2010 was my interest and curiousity in this community. To meet new people and learn more about this lifestyle and interest.

I've returned now with the same spark of interest/curiosity and an open mind. However, this time to learn, experiment, and test out things for myself and my partner. (Whom also has discovered his interest with such.)

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Still very easy going and open minded.
    I tend to enjoy tons of things especially of the artsy or active variety.
    There is too many interests and hobbies I have to simply just list them all off the top of my head.
    Just talk to me and you'll learn 'em!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

My main reason for returning back was because of my partner's interest in wanting to try some diaper/regression related things out. Remembering I had an account here I encouraged him to join and have decided to come back (:

Would love to meet new people/furs, learn new things, and receive support and advice in exploring this new world. I look forward to meeting/talking/interacting with you all and hope my partner and I will fit right in. <3

If you'd like to know anything else about me feel free to ask here or in a PM! :'D
    What a wonderful introduction iKerochu!

Glad to see you back I hope things have been going well~

I'm a university student studying computer science, and I like programming obviously. Although I'm far more interested in the HCI field (generally UX Design), so I hope I can find a job doing that!

ADISC, as I'm sure you have learned before is a great place to make new friends

Hope to see you around the site!

- Lobie