Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments from people who don't know you're AB?

Default Comments from people who don't know you're AB?

Just had a weird experience. I was having breakfast with my wife who is wholly unaware of my AB side. I happened to be reading some newspaper article about a giant slide that had been installed in a shopping center as an alternative to using the escalator.

Anyway I must have got a bit enthusiastic (slides are totally cool!) because when I looked up she was looking at me oddly and so I asked why and she said "You know you just regressed to a 5 year old kid". Which was more than slightly spooky because I do regress to a 5 year old kid.

So I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences or pertinent comments from non-AB-aware friends?

Over the Christmas period my 12 year old was commenting about how my elderly mother had fussed over me during our seasonal visit.
    He said "You like your Mum treating you like a little baby"

I looked at my O/H and we just smiled knowingly at his words

Every day at work my boss tells me I'm worse then dealing with her 3 year old nephew. It's not my fault I can have fun with anything :P. It makes me laugh every time.

My younger sister did once when we were watching "My strange addiction" and the one about the AB/DL came on. She looked at me and said "Hey you have a lot stuffed animals, and a baby blanket. Are you one?" Which was super awkward..

When I was 15 years old, I was eating at Wendys with my softball team and I was talking. I mentioned I used to wet my pants whenever I laughed so hard and now I don't anymore because I have control over my bladder now when I laugh that hard. One of the girls asked me if I wear Depends. I told her I was too young for them.

Cherub

My wife knows I have AB/Dl interests. Well, one day a commercial came on TV about some new kind of huggies diaper or something. and she looked at me and said " they don't make those in your size". I just laughed.

Yea, I totally have had this sort if thing happen several times. I don't let anyone know about my little side and especially about my diapers. However, I do have a pretty regressive side to my personality. So every once in a while someone will comment on my behavior, or my personality. A couple years ago my sister got me a very special plushie.

My ex used to just get into the play and semi juvenile to juvenile play that I would often seemingly spontaneously start engaging in.

It is such an engrained part of my personality, even though it is not apparent all the time (I repress my regressive side when I need to be professional).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Just had a weird experience. I was having breakfast with my wife who is wholly unaware of my AB side. I happened to be reading some newspaper article about a giant slide that had been installed in a shopping center as an alternative to using the escalator.

Anyway I must have got a bit enthusiastic (slides are totally cool!) because when I looked up she was looking at me oddly and so I asked why and she said "You know you just regressed to a 5 year old kid". Which was more than slightly spooky because I do regress to a 5 year old kid.

So I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences or pertinent comments from non-AB-aware friends?
    She obviously sees a very special side of you.

Well before I told my GF about my ABDL side, she started calling me 'baby' as a term of endearment. She asked soon after if I was alright with it, wanting to make sure it didn't annoy me. I simply replied with "It amuses me" and never explained why.

She gets it now though, and always has a slight smirk when she uses it.

My wife and I get a kick out of that new Kia commercial where the guy parks the SUV in a tight space and climbs out the back, all the while an old Du Wop song is playing in the background, Baby baby......, I guess because he's acting like a baby? Anyway, she often looks at me like if the shoe fits....

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    My wife knows I have AB/Dl interests. Well, one day a commercial came on TV about some new kind of huggies diaper or something. and she looked at me and said " they don't make those in your size". I just laughed.
    question: even though you laughed, did it feel awkward??? or was it ok??? just curious, es all...