Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fort Wayne IN AB/DL Store

Default Fort Wayne IN AB/DL Store

I was just wondering if any of you people have made a visit to this store? They are located in the Covington Plaza next to Anytime Fitness in Fort Wayne IN. The store is actually called Personal Care Medical Supplies. I'm driving an 18 wheeler, and their website doesn't mention what they have at all. Anyone ever visit this store at all?

I have went to their website and it has AB/DL as their first category.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be interested in seeing some pictures of this place if anyone has been. On the same hand, I'd say err on the side of caution for those visiting here the first time. The lack of a business email address and pictures of the store makes me feel a tad concerned about this place.

Default Re: Fort Wayne IN AB/DL Store

A lot of businesses have very blank websites and look just like this one. I actually went to the shopping center's website, and they have a photo of it with the same business name. They need to get their website redone in a more professional way with at least products they sell.

Please post when you visit this place. Quite interesting that they would have AB/DL on there. If I gather the courage, I may just send them an email and ask what they have in that category. I know if they do have it, I will be making regular trips there from Chicago

I just sent them an email asking what they carry for AB/DL. I will post what they when they reply

Cool thanks. I would love to go in, but I don't know if I will be able to find a place to park an 18 wheeler near by. Maybe if I ever pass through the area again I can research a bit more and also today is Sunday, it was closed lol. It didn't trying a bell with all playoff games going on

sounds interesting.
    I think think their used to be an ab/dl store in newyork at one point but I don't know if it's still there.
    one of the other ab/dl sites told about it.

I am also very interested in this place. I'm about 3 hours away in Fort Wayne, but would absolutely make the trip up there if they had the right stuff.

Hope this is updated!

Interesting. I am looking forward to what that store is all about.

You would think an abdl store would be nothing more than a couple's intimacy store with special back rooms with BDSM props that include ageplay/ABDL stuff, since our fetish is so rare.

This was the response I received.

We carry Molicare, Wellness briefs, Tranquility ATN, Attends waistband,
    BabKins washable diapers (pull on style), plastic printed pants, sissy pants, some clothing (we can special order if needed). I think that is about
    all we have in the store. Thank you for your inquiry.